Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yer .... sweatdrop
There are a lot of weird things going on... plus did he really get shot because it you look when he is falling there is a hole threw his pocket watch... and also it happened on April fools... and what about the sisters

Gatekeeper

Eziya Minamoto
Maybe the foundation sucked.
Haha, I kid.
The tower represented his greed and power; I guess when he fell, the tower also came down.
His greed was probably going away when he saw his son Gino had regained his memory. He was crazy because Gino had lost his memory.
I've said that in another thread, but I'm going to say it again: I think there was a time bomb planted in advanced under Gambino's tower that would explode at noon. And I would add that it was probably why the sniper waited till noon to shoot: he (or the person who hired him) wanted three deaths at the same time (just to be cool?).

Gatekeeper

Alexzandrya
There are a lot of weird things going on... plus did he really get shot because it you look when he is falling there is a hole threw his pocket watch... and also it happened on April fools... and what about the sisters
I'm not sure about Gambino, but I think Gino and the twins are still alive. The twins might've gotten out of the way, and Gino could've jumped off just before it crashed.
<center>
The tower falling was just symbolism. They said straight out that as the most powerful man on Gaia fell down, so did his tower. It represented his greed and hatred and all that stuff.

I don't think there had to be a clear-cut scientific reason the tower fell down. gonk
</center>

Gatekeeper

dreamer_aura_laforest
I've said that in another thread, but I'm going to say it again: I think there was a time bomb planted in advanced under Gambino's tower that would explode at noon. And I would add that it was probably why the sniper waited till noon to shoot: he (or the person who hired him) wanted three deaths at the same time (just to be cool?).
If that was true, the sniper wouldn't have needed to waste his bullets. If I'm not right and Gino couldn't have jumped of, then they would've been finished by the explosion.

Gatekeeper

Gloom Glitter
<center>
The tower falling was just symbolism. They said straight out that as the most powerful man on Gaia fell down, so did his tower. It represented his greed and hatred and all that stuff.

I don't think there had to be a clear-cut scientific reason the tower fell down. gonk
</center>
I don't think that something as major as a humongous tower falling would be just symbolism.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff