Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gatekeeper

Why DID the tower fall when Gambino fell off? Towers don't just fall. They say that it fell because he fell, but that makes no sense. Plus, that was probably a very strong tower, so it would've had to have been hit with something VERY hard to fall. And also, if there was something that made it fall, it was out at sea because the tower fell forward. I've seen no threads about this, so it's been bugging me since the tower fell... confused
maybe it didn't. the smoke covers where the tower was
well a tower being as tall as gambinos was doesnt make sense so it doesnt have to make sense that the tower fell whan gambino fell so there
The story on here is like an anime... anything can happen, so don't question the story!!!!!!! X(

Dapper Lunatic

Gambino must have linked himself to the tower somehow, with his greed that was at the time taking over. With the greed gone and Gambino at deaths door the force keeping the tower up died thus the tower did fall
Heh hem.

The tower was connectec to gambino's soul. so as gambino's soul fell, the tower did as well. and gambino's anger was aimed at the von helson sisters, so it aimed for them.
Access Time
Why DID the tower fall when Gambino fell off? Towers don't just fall. They say that it fell because he fell, but that makes no sense. Plus, that was probably a very strong tower, so it would've had to have been hit with something VERY hard to fall. And also, if there was something that made it fall, it was out at sea because the tower fell forward. I've seen no threads about this, so it's been bugging me since the tower fell... confused
Good points. Plus if you look at the picture of the tower beginning to fall it looks kind of like an explosion happend at the bottom of the tower, and it can't be caused by the tower falling because it didn't collapse to my knowledge.

Mae-chan's Waifu

You know what bugs me? The fact that the only thing the tower hit was the mansion yet there were all these other buildings in the way.

Something are just better left unexplained.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
What's bugging me is why wasn't anything else damaged. There should've been damage to Edmund, Moira and Vanessa's shops as well as the marketplace.

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Also- it fell -through- all of the houses (marketplace) and they still stand?
0_o
There are a lot of weird things going on... plus did he really get shot because it you look when he is falling there is a hole threw his pocket watch... and also it happened on April fools... and what about the sisters

Gatekeeper

Rockwarrior
Heh hem.

The tower was connectec to gambino's soul. so as gambino's soul fell, the tower did as well. and gambino's anger was aimed at the von helson sisters, so it aimed for them.
That does sound right, maybe. Gambino could, in a way, control the tower, so he aimed it at the sisters or maybe he aimed at the tower at who shot him. But then again, if he could have prevented it from falling he would've, since Gino was still at the top.
I explained it somewhere else.

The Admins actually didn't mean to hit everything like that. These are chibi maps, people. They have to cram everything in such a small place, that they obviously left some buildings there, in the way of the tower.

On a real scale map, they would be a little to the left, a little to the right... So they didn't suffer damage. And the only buildings damaged would be those now covered in the "fog" of the explosion.

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
If the shops were damaged, that would be horrible. No more places to shop or sell things etc..

But the shopkeepers should've noticed something. Like, a crash or something. :/
Rockwarrior
Heh hem.

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces