Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Click below for old thread!

Sadly, it's midnight and we fell 1.5 trillion from the 50 trillion goal. But, you know what?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Many of you, even those who had little gold to their names, went above and beyond what was expected of them. Many of you were amazing and generous people, many of you sold off treasured items or sold art to sink gold into the event. It was good tho, wasn't it? All of us? All the gold we sunk? You were brilliant.

In Loyal's most recent announcement He says hes a "collector" and that "something big, magical" is coming... We've never had this sorta announcement for a GS update before... What could it be? Speculation time!

What could it be?
Will it involve the Bizarre?
Will it be an event?
Maybe a Summer Shop sale for the GS?

User Image

User Image

POSSIBLE HINT AT NEW TIERS?! [X] [X]

Announcement:
Quote:
Well now, Gaians. Things have certainly taken an interesting turn, haven't they? It seems that I've stumbled across something fascinating, and after a bit of research on my part I feel comfortable sharing my discovery with you. Do you remember my incredible Nirvana's Gate? It certainly dazzled and amazed, I can tell you that much. Well, all my research leads me to believe I've found another portal -- a portal that could potentially lead to a mystical realm filled with beautiful, glorious items. In fact, my research has given me a glimpse into its mysterious contents:

User Image

C'est bon, non? But here's the problem: the gate is sealed. Tightly. And while I am certainly skilled enough to unlock it, the cost of the reagents alone is simply astronomical. No, I'm afraid I won't be able to open this gate without some aid. And that is where you come in, ladies and gentlemen. Will you help a poor ringmaster put on the performance of his life? There are rewards in it for you, I can promise you that much. Every time you donate you'll inch closer and closer towards unlocking another tier of rewards, both personal and global, and who knows? With enough funds I may be able to unseal the marvelous Elysium Gate and share all of its wonders with you. But be warned! We only have until June 20th, 2:59 AM EST to accomplish this incredible feat.

Dig deep, Gaians, and we will unseal this gate together -- I'm sure of it. Until next we meet, friends!

"
Greetings, Gaians. I've just made the most unusual discovery: a door in the middle of nowhere, locked by a powerful magic. I can break it, of course -- but for a price. And that's where you come in, Gaians. Help support my cause and we'll unseal this mysterious door together!"

Looks like we're getting a SPECIAL gold ship RIG via gold sink/kickstarter!!!
Personal Rewards
100g : Unlock the Gatekeeper's Achievement!
500k: User Image
1 mil: User Image
200 mil: User Image
500 mil: User Image
750 mil: User Image
1 bil: User Image
1.5 bil: User Image
2 bil: User Image
3 bil: User Image
5 bil: entered into raffle for a custom SDplus doll
20 bil: User Image
50 bil: User Image
75 bil: Gain notoriety forever with the Elysium's Hero Achievement!

Global Rewards
500 bil - REACHED
700 bil - REACHED
1 tril - REACHED
1.5 tril - REACHED
2 tril - REACHED
3 tril - REACHED
20 tril - REACHED
50 tril - "Unleash a new Colorful Project in Loyal's Bazaar!" - NOT REACHED
100 tril - NOT REACHED

Looks like Loyal discovered a GATE north of Barton that unlocks NEW and RARE items! We can unlock these NEW items by sinking gold!
Gold At End Of Sink: 48,499,464,419,596 / 100,000,000,000,000
Once all the gold is sunk/goal is met, some time after we will get Elysium's Gate in Loyal's Bizarre!

Thoughts about the event?
Are you happy with the amount of gold being sunk?

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
A replica of my "likeness."

It's probably a bad idea, but i'm actually kinda excite to know what this is. I don't even have an idea, I just wanted to be crass.

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

I'm kind of frightened..... And yet strangely excited....

I'm a collector person... So I hope this appeals to me..

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I hope it's a huge goldsink with recolors of RIG items. B)

Liberal Lunatic

Angelic Halo in Loyal's Bazaar for 100bil, thus causing the greatest shitstorm this site has ever seen.

Dead Hellraiser

It's Loyal, so I'm allowing myself to be a little optimistic and think it's something gold/goldsink related.

Tiny Shapeshifter

A collector? Now I like where this is going. emotion_dowant

But if it's going to cost 50mil+ gold per item... emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Roisterer

I'm far too happy that it wasn't a CS announcement to speculate.

So exciting ^_^

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Beast Henshin
A replica of my "likeness."

It's probably a bad idea, but i'm actually kinda excite to know what this is. I don't even have an idea, I just wanted to be crass.
xD
Same tho, Im hella excited, we've never had an announcement like this before

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Last time we got such a suspicious message, it was for Halloween with the pre-event goldsink.

Edited on the 12th: so, apparently I was right in the end eek

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I hope it's a goldsink like last Halloween. I think I'm a collector. I hope it's RIG items.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

my snake

dammit beast you beat me to the punch emotion_donotwant

Lol maybe this mysterious magic means they're actually gonna do more gold shop animal items rofl

Shy Sweetheart

When I read collector I automatically thought maybe a gold sink but it sounds far from it. Who knows ninja

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I JUST WANT HIM TO COME OUT AND SAY IT *SCREAMS* scream

I'm pretty curious, but at the same time I imagine it's for the summer event maybe (idk what hints Gaia's given us, but who knows, it might involve Loyal? This is coming from someone who doesnt keep up with plot, mind you.) Either that or an update to the Bazaar. Weren't they updating it every 75 days or something?

Divine Muse

Items, item, and more items.

Kinda wish there was more to this site aside from just items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff