Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Slick Spiderbro
Chibi Halo
Slick Spiderbro
Chibi Halo
          Isn't that what Yami no Sakura the shop apprentice is for?

apprentice=/=shopkeep NPC

I realize that, but because they're both gone doesn't it kind of fall on her poor shoulders to answer the phone and dust the shelves while they're out? She's the unpaid intern that barely gets talked about so to speak.

I suppose xD
what if they have voicemail? Or the magic-steampunk equivalent of it?

I made an edit to my last post that better explains why we still see them in the shop but they're not on their ship. They could just let the answering service get their messages and tell the apprentice to not touch the phones at all. That would leave her with just being given one task alone.

Quote:
          We could just go with the Ian in Hiding theory people had for a while when he was still in the shop before they pulled him and claim it's pair of cardboard cut outs with prerecorded messages set to a motion detector and the apprentice just takes our gold.

Fuzzy Explorer

Chibi Halo
Slick Spiderbro
Chibi Halo
Slick Spiderbro
Chibi Halo
          Isn't that what Yami no Sakura the shop apprentice is for?

apprentice=/=shopkeep NPC

I realize that, but because they're both gone doesn't it kind of fall on her poor shoulders to answer the phone and dust the shelves while they're out? She's the unpaid intern that barely gets talked about so to speak.

I suppose xD
what if they have voicemail? Or the magic-steampunk equivalent of it?

I made an edit to my last post that better explains why we still see them in the shop but they're not on their ship. They could just let the answering service get their messages and tell the apprentice to not touch the phones at all. That would leave her with just being given one task alone.

Quote:
          We could just go with the Ian in Hiding theory people had for a while when he was still in the shop before they pulled him and claim it's pair of cardboard cut outs with prerecorded messages set to a motion detector and the apprentice just takes our gold.

ahaha okay that makes more sense

though now i'm waiting for a breeze to go through and knock over a cutout rofl

Dedicated Seeker

Weird. I don't recall Nicolae being tied up anywhere...

[[Kidding aside, it's just one of those things where Gaia didn't consider how long it would take to keep up on the plot like they tried to do with Edmund's store being blown to bit, so... We'll just assume certain aspects aren't in real time]]

[[They tried, at least]]

[[Although there was a time with an RP buddy where Alchemy clones were considered. After all, NPC companions came out of Alchemy, didn't they?]]

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

I for one think they're cardboard cutouts, set up with pre-set phrases and motion detectors.
Sales occur via a self service checkout. Thefts are dealt with the items returning to their shelves upon contact with the store's door frame radius.
Fan pouncing/stealing of the cutouts are fixed with a shield around the cutouts.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Ekkusu_X

Fan pouncing/stealing of the cutouts are fixed with a shield around the cutouts

electrified forcefield sounds bout right xd

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

Isn't the Bifrost supposed to be Crescento's ship?

The same ship that he's flying around on throughout the manga while trying to execute his dastardly plot?

So then the question should be how his shop is even available right now.

My theory: They've probably got a Frankenhole deal set up so that the customers can come to them. Business never sleeps.

Gatekeeper

Crescento's and Nicolae's long lost identical twin brothers saw the opportunity to become relevant and loved as their brothers are MIA.

You're welcome, some of you fanfic writers. I know you're out there. I've encountered some dark, scary corners of the Internet, I know what's up.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

whoooo~oooo~oooo~ it all happened in the past, we're living in the past~~~~ what we read in the manga depicts our future whooo~

Other than that, I got nothing.

Trash Bear

Homunculus are behind it

Fuzzy Explorer

Star of the South
Crescento's and Nicolae's long lost identical twin brothers saw the opportunity to become relevant and loved as their brothers are MIA.

You're welcome, some of you fanfic writers. I know you're out there. I've encountered some dark, scary corners of the Internet, I know what's up.

dammit now I got ******** up twincest in my head now emotion_donotwant

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Captain Crescento

I can't remember where exactly, but it was when they sent Cresento to the Don with "proof" that Gino is "dead". It was a little after that and before Gaia have an extensive talk to Gino and cie.

Edit: Found. It's page 21 and 22 of the current arc. Direct Link

Dedicated Seeker

lilloulou
Captain Crescento

I can't remember where exactly, but it was when they sent Cresento to the Don with "proof" that Gino is "dead". It was a little after that and before Gaia have an extensive talk to Gino and cie.

*breaks the fourth wall enough to point at his username*

Gatekeeper

Slick Spiderbro
Star of the South

I'M SORRY. I SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO POST WHAT POPS INTO MY HEAD WHEN I'M REALLY TIRED; people always get hurt and/or questionable images in their head.

I need to go to bread.

Fuzzy Explorer

Star of the South
Slick Spiderbro
Star of the South

I'M SORRY. I SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO POST WHAT POPS INTO MY HEAD WHEN I'M REALLY TIRED; people always get hurt and/or questionable images in their head.

I need to go to bread.

french me some toast while you're at it

maybe business is business
              ain't no other race war s**t is gonna
              stop em from shopkeepin'. y'kno

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items