Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Explorer

Kinda surprised with all those shippers that this hasn't been brought up earlier sweatdrop

In the manga, Cres goes to the Kuros with fake death news and Nicu is all tied up with Edmund

Edmund's joint is being run by Louie, so...who the hell are we talking to? Is Cres under house arrest until further notice?

Are these just programmed holograms???

Peaceful Lunatic

They're robots and have been from the beginning, because Cresento really hates dealing with customers. It even comes out in his robot replica's dialogue! Or they might be magical marionettes. I mean, if marionettes can be fashion designers at a big show, I'm sure they could run a ship shop.

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I vote for alchemy created clones.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I guess Cres is done now and Nicu moved his store? Sometimes I feel the manga does not take place at the exact time as what is going on in life.

Time-traveling Senshi

Isn't that what Yami no Sakura the shop apprentice is for?

Fuzzy Explorer

Paper Gears
I guess Cres is done now and Nicu moved his store? Sometimes I feel the manga does not take place at the exact time as what is going on in life.

But Gaia's made adjustments to the stores depending on what's going on in the manga, from changing up dialogue by various NPCs to making H&R Weasley become completely inaccessible when it got bombed by Faris.

Fuzzy Explorer

Chibi Halo

apprentice=/=shopkeep NPC

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Do not stair to hard into the snow globe the figments dance in wonderful ways.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Slick Spiderbro
Paper Gears

But Gaia's made adjustments to the stores depending on what's going on in the manga, from changing up dialogue by various NPCs to making H&R Weasley become completely inaccessible when it got bombed by Faris.

Well yeah but seeing as new pages in the manga sometimes appear I doubt they are taking days and months to finish a conversation.

"But wait what about that city?"
"Sorry man I'm going to sleep for a while. Or maybe a few weeks, lets pick up this conversation in the same exact position and clothing when I wake up."

Time-traveling Senshi

Slick Spiderbro
Chibi Halo

I realize that, but because they're both gone doesn't it kind of fall on her poor shoulders to answer the phone and dust the shelves while they're out? She's the unpaid intern that barely gets talked about so to speak.

Or we could just go with the Ian in Hiding theory people had for a while when he was still in the shop before they pulled him and claim it's pair of cardboard cut outs with prerecorded messages set to a motion detector and the apprentice just takes our gold. xp

Fuzzy Explorer

Paper Gears
Slick Spiderbro
Paper Gears

Well yeah but seeing as new pages in the manga sometimes appear I doubt they are taking days and months to finish a conversation.

"Sorry man I'm going to sleep for a while. Or maybe a few weeks, lets pick up this conversation in the same exact position and clothing when I wake up."

rofl true

I'm just curious since they made such an effort to get Edmund out of the shop and that whole dramatics with it (including searching for the bomber), why something wasn't done with Bifrost aside from something woefully boring like "no monies"

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Slick Spiderbro
Paper Gears
Slick Spiderbro
Paper Gears

rofl true

I'm just curious since they made such an effort to get Edmund out of the shop and that whole dramatics with it (including searching for the bomber), why something wasn't done with Bifrost aside from something woefully boring like "no monies"

I think because it was more of a event thing. This time it's more of a manga thing.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

I secretly exchanged my soul with something to brought in clones

Jk

I have no idea. But I'm just basically ignoring that fact all the way whenever either those two come out during events

Fuzzy Explorer

Chibi Halo
Slick Spiderbro
Chibi Halo

I realize that, but because they're both gone doesn't it kind of fall on her poor shoulders to answer the phone and dust the shelves while they're out? She's the unpaid intern that barely gets talked about so to speak.

I suppose xD
what if they have voicemail? Or the magic-steampunk equivalent of it?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Slick Spiderbro
Chibi Halo

Would be the perfect time to take over a shop thought lol

Back in topic, how about Nicolae's horse? It's Capella I think? We already have Carl as a shopkeeper as well a Cat, a Dog and a Robot. So it wouldn't be that weird wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff