• Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Stuff from my wishlist.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I've always had this idea for a Project called Project Dreams when the item prizes are the 25-50 items most seen on wish lists (mix of old and new items) and the winner of the crystal ticket prize gets half of the items on their their wish list. razz

So yeah, I would throw in the most wanted items from the old MCs to recent RIG victories if I got to make an item gen.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I want to see the Amadeas and the Intentions re-released again. Such pretty items. crying
I'd like to put sdsuper dolls,older items that aren't in circulation anymore and recolors of some mcs. 3nodding

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

recolors of dappy dandy to something like emerald/silver
recolor of northman in green and darker skintone/body hair

oh look that trend

also would love to see alruna's stuff come back, including her spinoff stuff with originals and different colors (like holy s**t I want her NSFW stuff in pure black)

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Slick Southpaw

oh look that trend

also would love to see alruna's stuff come back, including her spinoff stuff with originals and different colors (like holy s**t I want her NSFW stuff in pure black)

you always want more green items, though we do lack green stuff that isn't mint.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Sweet Angel Mary
Slick Southpaw

oh look that trend

you always want more green items, though we do lack green stuff that isn't mint.

I give Rhea more credit for that. xd
There's just too many items I can't use that are bright because they bleed and look terrible on the d tone.

Also, I'd love arm hair/leg hair to be updated and in multiple colors. Gro Gain is the only one that features them both and if we can't get recolor of that, I'd like to see another Hair RIG

Trash Bear

Older EIs and recolors they deserve for sure. Like Fremere's Guard, Anima, Nano-C, and whatever else. Things that we don't really see nowadays and that get no recognition in the cash shop now.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I have a few questions for you item.
Are you an 03-04 MC? Nope
Are you an item released this year? Nope.
Are you an item with less than 10 listing on the MP? Yes
Are you a gold shop item? Nope.
Are you an event item? Nope.

Congratulations! You're going into my RIG that has no skewed to ridiculously rare drop rates. Fair chance for everything in there! *throws some leaves from my avi like confetti*

Screw everything up mode: It costs $1 a pop.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Slick Southpaw
Sweet Angel Mary
Slick Southpaw

oh look that trend

I give Rhea more credit for that. xd
There's just too many items I can't use that are bright because they bleed and look terrible on the d tone.

Also, I'd love arm hair/leg hair to be updated and in multiple colors. Gro Gain is the only one that features them both and if we can't get recolor of that, I'd like to see another Hair RIG

yeah the artists should take into account the different base colors when making items.
guys need colorful hair too, kinda reminds me of the site feedback thread taking about not waiting to see the almost nude female avi people can make now and they took an announcement picture for one of the bundle and it does seem like it's female pube hair. Now i'm thinking they should totally give the guys colorful hair since the girls have it.

Sugary Heart

Slick Southpaw

oh look that trend

Sweet mercy, I'd kill for a Dappy recolor.

Hell, I'd kill for a Kottan recolor.

As for Alruna's stuff, I'm still waiting on that Alrunette dress Gaia. emotion_donotwant

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Homeroom needs to go down. scream
I would love if the SDplus Cosplay dolls of Fleury and Artemis were in a deflation RIG. Yeah, I know they're on my wishlist.

Other items: Water Nixie, Azure Guidance, Madame Rouge, Aria Dannata, Emerald Dream, Aika's Garden, SDPlus Kiki & Friends, British Boyfriends Afternoon, Modus Operandi, Padmavati's Lotus, Yemaya's Pearl, Carol of Ol' Nick, Carol of Ol' Ebenezer, Polar Tear, and items that haven't been re-released yet.

Since August/September are coming up, those school uniforms needs to be released again(Wensleydale, St. Baldur's, Geronimo, Momoiro). I would do a mini gen. of that and add recolors of the uniforms in it as well. 3nodding

Recolors of Carol of Ol' Nick and Ebenezer. I can imagine a emerald/silver recolor of Ebenezer. Especially his coat! emotion_drool
I would also throw in recolors of Yemaya's Pearl.

Doubt it could happen, but those sponsor RIG items. You know the ones from FMA, Madoka, Black Butler, MLP, Adventure Time. There needs to be more in circulation in the market, but that's probably just me. sweatdrop

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Some of the March Items, Teddy March, Kitty March, etc. Some more EI's and whatnot~

Lonely Explorer

14,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
So many i guess. >u <;;
like. . .
Orinkage
Fallon the Fox
Foxy march
princess of the woods

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
My entire wishlist. emotion_dealwithit

The ones I'd most want would be Shark Teeth, Jawsome, and British Boyfriends ~Afterdark~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff