Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Hi all,
As you know I was one of 10 hosts for this years ball, and I haven't really seen much feedback on it, so I was hoping to get some.

What did you think about the ball?
What are some things you'd like to see done differently next year?
Did you have fun?

Feedback means well thought out responses. Replies like "it suxd cuz der waz n0 itdams" is not feedback.

Invisible Mage

I enjoyed myself. For the most part I lurked, rather then posting so much. I liked the theme, it was fun, and all the rooms were well thought out and creative.

As far as items were concerned, it was a slight disapointment that there weren't any, but I understand why the admins didn't want to make any. Besides, it was nice to not have rapid spamming everywhere. (Though I imagine there was a fair share of it in the threads that were giving away free things.)
"There was a ball? I must have missed it!!...... sad "

"And I finally had a nice outfit too!.......When was it? Last Friday?"
I really enjoyed it and would love to see lots of events like this.

You guys did a great job.

Invisible Mage

Xie-Xie - Wuxia Princess
"There was a ball? I must have missed it!!...... sad "

"And I finally had a nice outfit too!.......When was it? Last Friday?"

It was on Saturday and Sunday. There wasn't an offical annoucement for it, since it was a user-run event.
Litheria

It was on Saturday and Sunday. There wasn't an offical annoucement for it, since it was a user-run event.

"Darn!!.....I've been sick the last couple of days with the worst flu and completely missed it....... crying "

"I would have liked a nice party where I could have dressed up.....I had to go to the Von Helson party in my "beach gear" castaway look........would have been really great to go someplace in my new gown....... sad "

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I wasn't there, since I never knew where it was, but I would've loved to have been there xp sweatdrop
<center> I wasn't there too much, but it was fun. </center>
I enjoyed myself, and I would've anyway, even if I weren't hosting. All the users that showed up were great (okay so we did have a few bad eggs, but not in my sticky), really good experience.

And I forgot to get rid of my tan. eerp o.o
i know this is greedy, but i liked items alot, it helped me enjoy the ball more, i also liked the storyline!

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Ransea
i know this is greedy, but i liked items alot, it helped me enjoy the ball more, i also liked the storyline!
you're talking about the ANNIVERSARY ball, not the Annual Ball
The 15 minutes I was able to be on before it ended were great. I loved the no-items fact, it was just pure-out partying.
emerald_star19
Ransea
you're talking about the ANNIVERSARY ball, not the Annual Ball

"Having no special items is better anyway..........I went to the other one, and it was impossible to enjoy, with all the server freezes caused by people trying to access the new items all at once, it was just more work than it was really worth......"

"A nice slower paced thing with lots of people and posting and hanging out would have been neat. I reeeeaallly wish I hadn't been sick and missed it!"

Great....

Of course.....

It was a blast.....

Oh wait..... I was in Uranus.......... HA HA... no no.... bad joke...

Anyways, Uranus friendship circle!!!!!!!

(THE BEST PLANET OF THEM ALL!!!!)

By the way..... it was a good thing that Gaia did not announce it......

To be honest, my computer would have gone haywire, just like at the Anniversary Ball in February.....

TOO MANY PEOPLE = REALLY LOW SERVER PING/BANDWIDTH
Oh, it was wonderful *_* I had so much fun. xD I only posted in one thread (Zombies Unite whee ) for the entire time, and I made about 7 new friends because of this ball xD

I wuv you guys ;-; Thanks for such an awesome ball.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff