Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
With how crazy it's been with gaia with being able to easily obtain gold these days (such as daily chance throwing out insane amounts of gold), what'ya gonna spend your share on?

I think i'm gonna retire.

Get me a place by the lake, live out the rest of my days worry-free. I have also felt the need to see the world. Maybe i'll get a boat and sail around a few years before purchasing that nice log-cabin by the lake.

What ya gonna spend your share on?

Stellar Succubus

Other people. I kind of love gifting. I have most of what I want (give or take the occasional new item) but getting lil trinkets for others is easier than ever. biggrin

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
VVhip
Other people. I kind of love gifting. I have most of what I want (give or take the occasional new item) but getting lil trinkets for others is easier than ever. biggrin

Yeah, I was thinking of buying 1,000 cheesecakes and burying it on someone.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
We've nothing to do with it.

We'll just sit on ours and watch the value plummet.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Mostly the same stuff I've always done. Sit on it while hoping my wish list items deflate, eventually buy something when I'm comfortable with how much it cost and how much gold I'll have left over, donate a bit to whatever the next kickstart is because I like donating to kickstarts, and sit on it while hoping my wish list items deflate.

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
Csilla Silvana
Mostly the same stuff I've always done. Sit on it while hoping my wish list items deflate, eventually buy something when I'm comfortable with how much it cost and how much gold I'll have left over, donate a bit to whatever the next kickstart is because I like donating to kickstarts, and sit on it while hoping my wish list items deflate.

May as well swim in it while you wait

Handsome Man-Lover

Pretty much what I've always done; buy any new shinies that catch my fancy (if I can afford them) and gift stuff whenever I can, because gifting is fun!

3,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bowie-Spawan
Pretty much what I've always done; buy any new shinies that catch my fancy (if I can afford them) and gift stuff whenever I can, because gifting is fun!

Oh man, like, buy lots of toasters!

Stellar Succubus

Nearby

Me. I want that many cheesecakes. emotion_omnomnom

I'm kidding, I like to give nice gifts, something that's on a person's wishlist. I don't often anon though. I don't want praise, but I do want people to know I'm specifically wishing them well. biggrin

Tipsy Knight

I don't know. How are you going to spend your share, SpongeBob?

Aside from the Spongebob reference, an art gallery. I'm going up open an art gallery!

Hesitant Mystic

all the gold shop items
all of them emotion_dowant

Quotable Genius

i'm just gonna sit here and wish i could have my old account back.

dancing_ice's Fangirl

I don't think I'll stop wanting items ever. lol But I don't really like seeing large numbers, I prefer to 'invest' in items, so most of the time, I don't have gold. :3

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
I'll spend nothing and do this...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sad the amount of gold I have is still classifed as being poor. lol

Tricky Cat

Whenever I'm feeling well set and I notice someone's signature is questing cheap items, I'll just buy them their whole wishlist.
I wasn't going to do anything with the cash and they'll probably enjoy it anyways.

Though I get a bit sour when they still haven't acknowledged that they were gifted, but other users more than make up in the "oty anon" department. I anon gift to make people happy, so show me you're happy u lil s**t.

That and I'd go to the auction house and buy all of the art.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff