Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think is after your money?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 23, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

So they tell us that Gambino has been using us for our money to build his skyscraper. They tell us that we have been had, that we have wasted our money...

Yet, they ask us for 500$ to protest against this?

The irony...
Pickets signs dont cost 500g to make- Gambino asked for donations- people donated of their own free will to help him rebuild his mansion which he did albeit a little more extravagant than the last but hey it looks cool. The Von Helsons asking for 500g per picket sign is only to fund some anti Gambino thing or pay Labtech X to deliever more packages to their gardens at the mansions....
500g is downright cheap to a person who donated several thousand to Gambino. Of course that sort of person probably wouldn't even want an anti-G sign . . .

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I know. They're just jelous that they didn't think of it first. Gambino rocks! he held the first few anniversary balls, so he's my favorite between the two. They're just worried that gaians are going to revolt and take all their money and give it to Gambino. I bet they had something to do with his mansion exploding on Halloween too, because when it exploded, they were automatically the most powerfull people in gaia, the title previously held by Gambino. they exploded his mansion!! down with the Von Helsings!!
It's worth it! Donate the money and support the sisters! Gambino is preparing to stab us all in the back...again.
taiga_ameca
So they tell us that Gambino has been using us for our money to build his skyscraper. They tell us that we have been had, that we have wasted our money...

The irony...

They probably have their own little motives. I don't blame them either. This makes it more interesting, doesn't it?
crying I don't know who to choose! Aaaahhhh!
Hyenas777
crying I don't know who to choose! Aaaahhhh!

Choose no-one, like me. I'm Switzerland: neutral in all wars.

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Choose Gambino!! Gambino all the way!! don't pay the Von Helsons!!
Jewelschan
taiga_ameca

The irony...

They probably have their own little motives. I don't blame them either. This makes it more interesting, doesn't it?

Very true. I can't wait for the end result of this feud.
It's for a good cause that they ask for the money for the signs! The sisters will make sure that we all are protected from the evil that Gambino will shower upon the land!

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i love Gambino in all but i just had to have the sign D:
I bought a sign for history's sake - but I think I support Gambino more - I mean, they did take his son...that's pretty low...
They tried to swindle 500 gold out of me! 500! Like I can spare 500 gold for a cause I'm not even sure about. The nerve.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff