Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I'm hoping not. There isn't even an event forum in which to do a D-Party event thread.

Stubborn Gifter

Amoreyna
Jisen Meizuki
If I read correctly on the kickstart, the summer event is going to take place in Town 2 since it's the only place that has a "Gold Beach."
Zomg! has a Gold Beach too.

Yeah, but Gaia isn't going to host the event in zOMG since it's in maintenance mode and will be shut down for more maintenance. In addition, Gaia had host events in Town 2 before, so it makes sense where the event will be held.
Jisen Meizuki
Amoreyna
Jisen Meizuki
If I read correctly on the kickstart, the summer event is going to take place in Town 2 since it's the only place that has a "Gold Beach."

Yeah, but Gaia isn't going to host the event in zOMG since it's in maintenance mode and will be shut down for more maintenance. In addition, Gaia had host events in Town 2 before, so it makes sense where the event will be held.
I'm aware of all that. It just seemed that you weren't aware that there is in fact more than one Gold Beach.

Stubborn Gifter

Amoreyna
Jisen Meizuki
Amoreyna
Jisen Meizuki

I'm aware of all that. It just seemed that you weren't aware that there is in fact more than one Beach.

No. I'm aware of zOMG. But it's like I said before, zOMG is in maintenance mode. Have you ever see Gaia host an event in maintenance mode?
Jisen Meizuki
No. I'm aware of zOMG. But it's like I said before, zOMG is in maintenance mode. Have you ever see Gaia host an event in maintenance mode?

There's no reason to argue about this, really. I merely pointed it out and it's not like the place itself stopped existing.

I'm pretty sure they did put up either an Easter or Halloween event again after they stopped developing the game further.
They probably didn't call it "maintenance mode" at that point, though, if you want to be that particular.

Friendly Conversationalist

I apologise for making a thread that makes me seem ignorant. emotion_awesome
I know that there's going to be a 'Beach Party' thing, which no one will use/go on. I'm just saying, it seems very centred on the sale. That's all.

Grey_Revenant's Husbando

Sparkly Blob

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Party Member 100
People showed up for the Spring Fling in Towns2 at the Gambino Mansion. Maybe this will unveil the Zomg areas in Towns2 they are adding. Perhaps the Gold Beach will be a new spot to hang in. I don't mind the sale stuff. Ignore it and it goes away, plus they have a big ticket sale every summer. 3nodding

Dapper Capitalist

Why do people think this is the summer event? I mean, gaia has gotten pretty bad lately, but not that bad. Besides, summer events have always taken place mid-late summer, it's still only june. We have a whole two more months to have our summer event.

Personally, I'm hoping for something simple but fun for the event, like the snowball fight from the xmas event this year. I loved that. 3nodding

Stubborn Gifter

Amoreyna
There's no reason to argue about this, really. I merely pointed it out and it's not like the place itself stopped existing.

I'm pretty sure they did put up either an Easter or Halloween event again after they stopped developing the game further.
They probably didn't call it "maintenance mode" at that point, though, if you want to be that particular.

I'm not really trying to argue. Just merely stating my reason why I didn't say zOMG. sweatdrop

To be honest, Gaia had stopped developing new access to zOMG for like.... Maybe two years or more? And this was because Gaia kept branching all the developers in different locations (aka: develop on Monster Galaxy, develop the event, etc.) instead of letting the developers stay in one department. That was one of the reason why zOMG was falling apart and suddenly put into maintenance mode. In fact, Gaia even stopped putting holiday event before being set to maintenance mode.

So to be far, I don't know who else is left in the zOMG department to develop besides those fixing the bugs and errors. From what I remembered, there was only one developer and that was before it was set into maintenance mode. Truth be told, I don't know if Gaia is ever going to put more development into zOMG once it's going to be taken off for more maintenance and set back up. But if Gaia is planning to develop ideas for zOMG, I will be happy to play.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jisen Meizuki
Wait! You found Gold Beach in Towns 2? I can only see West, South, and East Beaches. I know they were gonna implement zOMG maps into Towns 2, though. If you found it, would you mind sharing where it is? I love me my zOMG maps. emotion_kirakira

Stubborn Gifter

Paikeia
Jisen Meizuki
Wait! You found Gold Beach in Towns 2? I can only see West, South, and East Beaches. I know they were gonna implement zOMG maps into Towns 2, though. If you found it, would you mind sharing where it is? I love me my zOMG maps. emotion_kirakira

... Um... Forgive me if it sounds stupid, but aren't the "West, South, and East Beaches" the Gold Beach? sweatdrop

I mean, when you look at the map of the Isle of Gambino, the only beach areas are the west, south, and east. There are no beaches at the top of the island or on the right side.

So if Gold Beach isn't on Isle of Gambino, then it will be on the Port of Gambino. Of course, how the heck can we get to the port if there's no transportation to get there? sweatdrop

Time-traveling Senshi

The Beach Party isn't gong to be the summer event either because from what I've been hearing people say they heard at the last con Gaia was at the summer event was going to be animals vs. humans from the way it sounds. Plus we don't usually get a summer event until sometime in August anyhow.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jisen Meizuki
Paikeia
Jisen Meizuki

... Um... Forgive me if it sounds stupid, but aren't the "West, South, and East Beaches" the Gold Beach? sweatdrop

I mean, when you look at the map of the Isle of Gambino, the only beach areas are the west, south, and east. There are no beaches at the top of the island or on the right side.

So if Gold Beach isn't on Isle of Gambino, then it will be on the Port of Gambino. Of course, how the heck can we get to the port if there's no transportation to get there? sweatdrop
No, they're actually labelled "West Beach", "South Beach", and "East Beach". I believe "Gold Beach" will be an entirely different map-- basically a copy of the one from zOMG. ^^ I wonder about the transportation, as well. Perhaps they'll add an arrow to one of the offshoot maps from the beaches, kinda like they did for the Venus world. Maybe from that small island, or from the pirate ship in West Beach? I'm just really stupidly excited to have new maps to run around in. XD

Stubborn Gifter

Chibi Halo
          The Beach Party isn't gong to be the summer event either because from what I've been hearing people say they heard at the last con Gaia was at the summer event was going to be animals vs. humans from the way it sounds. Plus we don't usually get a summer event until sometime in August anyhow.

How could you tell? Perhaps the Animals vs Humans IS at the Beach Party. Think of it. Waterballoon fight, volleyball, surfing competition... ninja

Supreme Gaian

17,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm annoyed because all the cool items that are "on sale" are hideous. $300 for Michael's Wings?! $1000 for all the amazing items in a bundle?! Are you f*cking kidding me?! This is horrible!

I was so excited for Michael's Wings because I thought they would be on sale and I could afford them now but I can't :/ The number 1 item I've been questing and I have to have $300 for it...I don't have money for that...all the stuff I got now was when they were WAYYY lower on the marketplace...but these gold generators... *sigh* cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff