Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Autobiographer

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Gino dies, Nyx escapes, rocks fall, everyone dies, plot and universe resets.

Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee.

I would totally love this.

Or some really confusing Lost/Heroes plot twist where the whole story is just reset and we get a crazy amount of new characters that I'll start off hating and then start to warm up to.

Beloved Perfectionist

Though i normally would say gino is a main character and they wouldnt kill him off, look at Johnny and tell me where that has gotten our.

but even though i have been with gino since he lost his memory as a child, i cant help but not be sad if he does die.... thats horrible.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
tbh the new Gaia plot confuses the heck out of me LOL.

Distinct Explorer

Dan D Lie N
Though i normally would say gino is a main character and they wouldnt kill him off, look at Johnny and tell me where that has gotten our.

but even though i have been with gino since he lost his memory as a child, i cant help but not be sad if he does die.... thats horrible.
If Gino's destined to follow in his father's footsteps, then I hope he goes, just like his old man. The plot has had enough of the Gambino (and von helon) bloodline, for a long time.
give someone else some spotlight. Crimeny

Tenacious Hellhound

Sacurrity
is anyone really going to miss Gino

That's an idea that can backfire.
Would we miss any of the npcs if they were all gone?
There's this small core of users that actually follows the mangas and a smaller number that cares about any of the characters.
Hell_Tutor
Sacurrity

There's this small core of users that actually follows the mangas and a smaller number that cares about any of the characters.
i follow the manga...
and i was talking about gino in particular, not all of the characters. i was questioning his likability and the size of his fanbase.

Tenacious Hellhound

Sacurrity
i follow the manga...
and i was talking about gino in particular, not all of the characters. i was questioning his likability and the size of his fanbase.

He has fans and he isn't very likeable.
~He's improving though.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Gino dies.

Fan girls consume the location of whomever is thought to be responsible and the outcome is a Blood Bath.

Demi-Gods target the real person responsible and all of nature goes insane in the battle, causing the planet to crack and quake.

I'm a Grombie and I am not afraid to infect you all!

A year from now we'll probably be on a new owner of Gaia and they will be like " Whose this Gino? A Former employee?" ( Seriously, we went through 3-4 owners in a few years xp )

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Sacurrity
Hell_Tutor
Sacurrity

i follow the manga...

I can't think with reality. I am trying to not make this 8-12 paragraphs.

Each person's persception of Gino reveals their true Join Date.

From about 2003-2006 Gino was a small child that was being kidnapped, tortured, and brainwashed. In 2006 the owner of Gaia got into hot water with the government for blowing millions of Charity dollars on Cars, Houses, Pools,.. for themself and their friends. At this point all of the ages on profiles for NPC began to be removed and replaced. From about 2006-2007 Gino was a Superhuman with Superpowers. Gino age jumped several years and Gaia tried to put him in a relationship with someone that would have been 2-3 times his age.. either of his ages xp He then went creepy, turned out to be possessed by his father, his father was removed from him, disappeared for a bit, a flood of petitions and panic came from fans of Gino. He reappeared, became possessed, vanished from things again. Panic happened again. Now he is constantly there, but boring and the art style is getting blah.

My head is killing me from Real Life.

Gino has been a catalyst for everything that goes on on Gaia.

I can't think any more with reality. Just,.. every time... something happens to him,.. or... people... whatever... him... or a person,.. that turns into the next story and effects all of Gaia massively. Usually an Event pops up.

P.S.
Oh, yeah,.. because of the number of members to join and the number of active users and how things.... blah blah blah... head killing me. Anyways,.. Gaia angered it's customers. While many took off or took breaks, some Middle Schools decided every student and their elementary school younger siblings should be on here. That drove off the rest of the Gaians that joind before a point. It was impossible to hold a conversation with these kids.. you would have had to see.. they would make most post 3 words. As a result there are hundreds of times as many Users pre-certain date then post- certain date. Meaning, there are more people on Gaia that joined when Gino was 1. A Child. 2. A Superhero. 3. Sexy. 4. A God. then there are people that joined after those points during this ugly boring funk. So if they can login, his fanbase trumps boring phase users.

Unfortunately, Gaia proved it can kill off characters forever. So if Gino dies, he can die for good. stare
Sailor Tin Nyanko
thanks for the background. i still think he's unbearable as he is now. i've read all of the manga in the comic archive, so this post helps me to now understand why gino looked like a different person in some of the different stories.

and who was the owner in 2006 surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces