Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Horrifying thought, really. In exchange for multiple demi-gods and titans deaths, Nyx will come to life in the physical world. The only missing piece? Gino Gambino. We're all anxious to see the outcome, so lets brainstorm! What could actually happen in the story next?

First, lets remember all the countless demi-gods that have died in the process. Will their deaths go in vain? Sure, I can totally see Gino never dying, Nyx never being fully restored, and an extremely butt hurt Don who is about to kick over and die. (/cry) But that couldn't possibly be the outcome, right? I mean, so many characters have been killed off, Nyx would definitely not be that easy to get rid of.

But what if Gino DID die? What would that mean for the rest of Gaia?

So, GCD, let me hear what you think will happen next.

Personally, I believe Gino will somehow die and be revived along side with every other character that has died. (Including Johnny Gambino) As to who revives them? I have no clue. Possibly Gaia herself. I think Nyx will be restored though, will wreck chaos, but in the end everyone (Dark Elves, Vampires, Humans, etc) will come together to take Nyx down.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
No, Nyx can be summoned/bound whenever (technically, every time Kuro spills his own blood to talk to Nyx he's "summoning" him)

It's just that Gino is the last person that can defeat him being the heir of a titan and all.

In fact, that's why Don Kuro is so weak and near death, because he and Nyx have been postponing their plan till Gino is dead.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

The Undead Suitor
No, Nyx can be summoned/bound whenever (technically, every time Kuro spills his own blood to talk to Nyx he's "summoning" him)

It's just that Gino is the last person that can defeat him being the heir of a titan and all.

In fact, that's why Don Kuro is so weak and near death, because he and Nyx have been postponing their plan till Gino is dead.
Is that it? From how I read the manga, I thought that all these deaths were helping restore his power or something before he merges with the Don.

Interstellar Explorer

I think he can fully come to the physical world with physical body once Gino dies.
When Don summons him with his blood dropping, he comes as a ghostly entity. Remember when we first saw them talking in the manga (Nyx and Kuro), Nyx wasn't even visible in his humanic god form, only as some energy thing.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Obi Aoi
I think he can fully come to the physical world with physical body once Gino dies.
When Don summons him with his blood dropping, he comes as a ghostly entity. Remember when we first saw them talking in the manga (Nyx and Kuro), Nyx wasn't even visible in his humanic god form, only as some energy thing.
Yeah! Exactly!

I knew I wasn't going crazy. xd
is anyone really going to miss Gino

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I just assumed that Gino has some latent divine power that will somehow manifest itself in the final confrontation with Nyx/Kuro...

Even from the first Gaia Storyline Manga, its been hinted that Gino has some great destiny that will unfold someday...

Gino = Demigod?

Obsessive Cultist

Sacurrity

Not me.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Sacurrity
I've watched Gino grow. ;u; So yes, I'll miss him.

Tipsy Pirate

Sacurrity
Gino was basically VO in the comic/manga for awhile, or at least based off aspects of him.

It'll be the end of an era, for sure.

Distinct Explorer

The Undead Suitor

I'm still wondering why the great goddess of our planet, Gaia, can't stop Nyx. Its shown she's sealed Nyx before.....

I just want Nyx to have his well-deserved time in the light and cause lasting effects to future plot and events, and even the main site, for a while before someone takes action and decides to take him down.

Distinct Explorer

Hatsya
Sacurrity

Not me.
I'm sick og the Gambino's and their kin dominating the plot. I'm sure as hell not going to miss him (or his half-brothers Ian and Louie) if they die.

Magic Hobo

Gino dies, Nyx escapes, rocks fall, everyone dies, plot and universe resets.

Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee.

Distinct Explorer

Kitty Gnar-Gnar

Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee.
I think the Gaia gods and demi's will survive through a little rock slide....they're the key to maintaining Gaia worldly balance, after all.
Maybe they can just do a 'reset' through the dark reflection and a plot that focuses only on Gaia's alt. world.

Magic Hobo

Fractale
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee.
I think the Gaia gods and demi's will survive through a little rock slide....they're the key to maintaining Gaia worldly balance, after all.
Maybe they can just do a 'reset' through the dark reflection and a plot that focuses only on Gaia's alt. world.

Maybe not the dark reflection world, but definitely a new take. The world ends and then resets itself, same characters, but starting again from the beginning. Possibly with worldbuilding like the gods and s**t included and preset, instead of having to discover it as plothole requires. It's what Roliana did this last year and I liked it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff