Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Fractale
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Gino dies, Nyx escapes, rocks fall, everyone dies, plot and universe resets.

Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee.
I think the Gaia gods and demi's will survive through a little rock slide....they're the key to maintaining Gaia worldly balance, after all.
Maybe they can just do a 'reset' through the dark reflection and a plot that focuses only on Gaia's alt. world.

Maybe not the dark reflection world, but definitely a new take. The world ends and then resets itself, same characters, but starting again from the beginning. Possibly with worldbuilding like the gods and s**t included and preset, instead of having to discover it as plothole requires. It's what Roliana did this last year and I liked it.
hm...so long as the reset plot has more structure and sense than what we've been given so far. It's like Looney Tunes on crack. And so long as it's not omgallaboutthe gambino'sandvampiresandzombiesallthetime, I think I'd be ok with having a reset....I mean, so long as they throw in some rig characters here and there. Very few of the "classic" NPC's interest me, ironically. Except Moira and Devin and Natasha

Nerd

♫♫ Gino dies nix gets summoned they come back and defeat him gaias at peace etc. etc.
I guess I'm pretty much with you and your theory it seems the most predictable road for gaia to go.

Magic Hobo

Fractale
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Fractale
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Gino dies, Nyx escapes, rocks fall, everyone dies, plot and universe resets.

Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee.
I think the Gaia gods and demi's will survive through a little rock slide....they're the key to maintaining Gaia worldly balance, after all.
Maybe they can just do a 'reset' through the dark reflection and a plot that focuses only on Gaia's alt. world.

Maybe not the dark reflection world, but definitely a new take. The world ends and then resets itself, same characters, but starting again from the beginning. Possibly with worldbuilding like the gods and s**t included and preset, instead of having to discover it as plothole requires. It's what Roliana did this last year and I liked it.
hm...so long as the reset plot has more structure and sense than what we've been given so far. It's like Looney Tunes on crack. And so long as it's not omgallaboutthe gambino'sandvampiresandzombiesallthetime, I think I'd be ok with having a reset....I mean, so long as they throw in some rig characters here and there. Very few of the "classic" NPC's interest me, ironically. Except Moira and Devin and Natasha

lol yeah that's the general idea, do-overs so that s**t actually makes sense maybe. And, like, possibly character development for someone who isn't Gino? I'd kind of like some story starting out around the Barton Guard. And the orcs. Punk orcs.

...Well, the RIG characters who aren't eyesore design disasters can show up, I guess. Ooh, I know. New criteria for getting to stick around in the plot- if a character can be described without talking about how they look or what they do, they can stay.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I actually think it's not true that he cant be revived until Gino is dead, I just think that they don't want to revive until he's dead because they know the risks of competing against a demigod in their weak state.

I think team Gino will conquer. It's the only logical path the manga can take. Maybe sin/overseer will kick the bucket trying to save gino, but Gino will have to eventually awaken his powers to deliver the final blow and kill that whiny b***h kuro. And actually a clone of Gambino is living under the ocean. Sooo....

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Were in the manga did it explicitly say that Gino was a demigod? I thought that was just GCD speculation.

Fashionable Lover

10,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
Gino survives, at the cost of Edmund's life, Zhivago escapes once again, terribly hurt this time, scars to last for sure.

Nyx is about to be brought back, in fact, I'd say that's how the next issue of the manga would end.

Gino will go into hiding, until the "final confrontation" if you will, meanwhile chaos unfolds in this scenario where Gaia is turned into a Mad-Max sort of place, vampires and humans fighting alongside against the dark elves, their allies and perhaps dangerous new minions of Nyx.

I cannot help but think that the zOMG story will once again appear in the manga, Kamila and such.

BUT, never fear, for GANDALF will save us all!!!

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

JustBiMe
Gino survives, at the cost of Edmund's life, Zhivago escapes once again, terribly hurt this time, scars to last for sure.

Nyx is about to be brought back, in fact, I'd say that's how the next issue of the manga would end.

Gino will go into hiding, until the "final confrontation" if you will, meanwhile chaos unfolds in this scenario where Gaia is turned into a Mad-Max sort of place, vampires and humans fighting alongside against the dark elves, their allies and perhaps dangerous new minions of Nyx.

I cannot help but think that the zOMG story will once again appear in the manga, Kamila and such.

I like your idea of the outcome a whole lot better than I do mine. That's some srs emotional stuff right now. I can already feel the feels, if you know what I mean. /cry

Fashionable Lover

10,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
Cresandra
JustBiMe

I like your idea of the outcome a whole lot better than I do mine. That's some srs emotional stuff right now. I can already feel the feels, if you know what I mean. /cry

Well in part, I thought of how the writers could upset me even more after killing Gambino, and I thought of Edmund, i love him, he's da man!!!
I have a few other thoughts, but really I rather wait and see if any more hints come through. Just finished catching up (reading 7 chapters in one day) and I got really excited, yummy!

Thieving Lunatic

I'm really going to miss Gino if he dies... Mostly because I feel like he hasn't really done anything with his life yet and I want him to get that chance.

It also looks like Sentinel and the Overseer will have a role to play in all of this if they manage to get their powers back.

Personally, though, I'd be thrilled to see some heroism and/or badassery from Zhivago. Cutting off his own hand to free himself could be pretty epic.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I was slightly confused for a moment as Nyx is a girl god but on gaia Nyx is a guy.
I was like "wait.." but now i'm kinda excited for a sexy new evil dude.

As for Gino dying, that cannot happen.
I will cry, he is so adorkable.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Edmund would be really really sad if he died. Like super sad.

I feel after the Mother and Father they are probably not going to kill off the whole Gambino family.
He'll probably just kinda die then wash up on a shore later still alive.

Maybe all that experimentation with weird sciency stuff made him a god or something. Or a god was like Hey you poor sap I'm gonna pour some god in you. Or both .
It might not have anything to do with his ancestry at all, that might make for a interesting twist then the whole oh yeah you didn't know your whole family thing, again.
Probably going to be the family thing though.

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sacurrity
is anyone really going to miss Gino

Yes, because reasons.
τ^τ

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'm down with Gino dying and Nyx being summoned. I don't much care for Gino as a character and the introduction of Nyx would bring some excitement, so yeah, I hope he dies.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

OddBird
I'm down with Gino dying and Nyx being summoned. I don't much care for Gino as a character and the introduction of Nyx would bring some excitement, so yeah, I hope he dies.
Hay, maybe Nyx will actually be that cool interesting dude character that's not yaoi smut that also lasts longer than like 3 pages of p***y fight with that vampelf dude.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I'm thinking Gino will die, Nyx will be 'solid' or whatever and begin to demolish the planet, and then Gino will 'come back' because dude that's so the Gambino territory. I mean come on...his dad died/came back a million times. And technically he's done it sort of...once or twice..ish.

So it's got to happen.

Although if he does come back I hope they make his hair less retarded.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff