Welcome to Gaia! ::

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

It was a free fricking item from an artist who made it for fun + there was a petition for it. :/

and no. I think hating something because gaia references it is silly.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
It was a free fricking item from an artist who made it for fun + there was a petition for it. :/

<3 I'm a silly willy then *wiggles*

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Yeata Zi
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Yes, yes you are. mad

butreallyiapproveofanyfandomitems. = w=

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Yeata Zi
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Yes, yes you are. mad

butreallyiapproveofanyfandomitems. = w=
so do I. I just also dislike Sherlock now. razz

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
i like sherlock as much as the next person and the free item was cool cause morarity is the only truly great part of the bbc tv show but people have every right to complain. if it isn't fun for someone they shouldn't have to shut up and say nothing.

free items = fun!
mini events made for the item that take hours to solve just because it's a special date = not fun

i don't get why it couldn't have been a link in reapersun's profile. or make it like sailor moon wear a pipe or hat or even stupid red underwear to get the item. put a bonerdick cumperbutt figure in durem and let people find it that way. idea was ok, execution was terrible.

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
I don't tire of it...but then, I like the show and I follow reapersun on tumblr so I don't bore of her fanart, either.

I do wish however, that if there are more artist fanboys/fangirls in the staff, that they come out of hiding and start showing their fan love too. Though with all the backlash I see reaper getting, I can see why they don't.

What a cruel cycle.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Backstrom
i like sherlock as much as the next person and the free item was cool cause morarity is the only truly great part of the bbc tv show but people have every right to complain. if it isn't fun for someone they shouldn't have to shut up and say nothing.

free items = fun!
mini events made for the item that take hours to solve just because it's a special date = not fun

i don't get why it couldn't have been a link in reapersun's profile. or make it like sailor moon wear a pipe or hat or even stupid red underwear to get the item. put a bonerdick cumperbutt figure in durem and let people find it that way. idea was ok, execution was terrible.

Sorry, had to bold that. You made me spit my drink laughing irl.

agnogenic's Wife

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i hear hype about things like that (new shows) and it DOES really bother me...

however, i just have to give my input that i've finally watched sherlock, and it's actually pretty good.

but it's not so good i push it on people. just if you like certain types of things, you might like it. i've never been a sherlock fan but i like the guy playing watson, and it's humorous.

THAT being said, i also don't keep up with gaia events and completely missed this sad idk where to find these things, as i don't read the gaia news or manga so maybe that's why?

Invisible Gawker

11,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Penn Almasy
I don't tire of it...but then, I like the show and I follow reapersun on tumblr so I don't bore of her fanart, either.

I do wish however, that if there are more artist fanboys/fangirls in the staff, that they come out of hiding and start showing their fan love too. Though with all the backlash I see reaper getting, I can see why they don't.

What a cruel cycle.

Yeah. I'd love to see Fayren do some Transformers Prime items, and it'd be awesome to see Derlaine make some fun Mass Effect-related items. Or Pywakit making a One Piece-inspired item, too.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I don't let anyone else's enjoyment or hatred of a fandom affect my opinion.

I like any item/event if it's useful or fun. Free is a bonus!

Gaia can reference anything for all I care, I'll take what I enjoy and leave the rest.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I have never watched the show because of the creepy fanbase that comes with the show itself. I was thinking of watching Elementary because at least they made it interesting with making Watson a woman.

Dr. Who was something I loved to watch, but after the 10th[?] Doctor I was not at all impressed with who they chose as the 11th Doctor [I find him TOO aggressive for my tastes, also he is not really good looking imho].

I guess the only thing I fangasm over is Hello Kitty, and that is not really a show [well it is, but it has only been shown in Japan =| which sucks I wanna see it]. That or Madoka Magica [we'll never see that here though... T w T]

Dapper Puppy

Yeata Zi

Do you ever get tired of seeing something over and over and over again on Gaia?
Does Diedrich count? Seriously, I hate that stupid thing with a passion.

A Friend

Mm. This reminds me of the surge of Homestuck and Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name fans on Gaia.
A lot of users acted really shitty towards them, just because they were tired of the hype.
Granted it was tiring, but the backlash was pretty unwarranted.

Whenever fans of a series flood the forums, I let them have at it. As long as they're on topic, it's ok.
Raining on someone's parade and being a wet blanket just makes me feel pffff.
And whenever there's an event that doesn't interest me, I just don't participate.

Dickie said it best:

Dickie Twinkles

I don't let anyone else's enjoyment or hatred of a fandom affect my opinion.

I like any item/event if it's useful or fun. Free is a bonus!

Gaia can reference anything for all I care, I'll take what I enjoy and leave the rest

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Albern Puppy
Yeata Zi

Do you ever get tired of seeing something over and over and over again on Gaia?
Does Diedrich count? Seriously, I hate that stupid thing with a passion.
yes. Counts.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I think the only thing that REALLY bugs me about Reaper making so many Sherlock items is that I swear she's trying to make it into her identity or something. Which just seems kind of sad to me?

I also don't like how she forced it into a completely unrelated gaia item. Yeah, I'm still bitter about the NSFW item. And I think I'd be just as annoyed if it were any other fandom imposing on the NSFW.

Freebies like this, though? They're fine.

Off Topic: There seems to be a lot of slash haters on gaia! Or in the GCD, at least. I think it's funny just how many people absolutely loathe the very concept of slash. Just be thankful you guys aren't in one of my fandoms, or else you'd be bombarded with my crack slash fanart. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff