Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Gaian

I've read in people signatures that they are questing for items but what are some popular ways to quest for them?

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Well, what I do honestly is to just have the items I want in my wishlist, have them listed out in my profile, then post around and try to socialize in case there are some very generous souls this season (and there are, so keep posting around!)

I try to work for the gold to get the items myself, but a key difference with my quests is that they are sets of items that aren't too expensive compared to people's 100 billion and up wishes. They need lots of help and support, when I really just have to wait for my items to sell and hope Switch 'Em is coming back with a high payout of gold xP

Questing can be very hard, but you can do it <3

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Just saving up money and selling items that cost a good chunk o' change, I guess!

Premium Gaian

These are all wonderful suggestions, I've recently came back and noticed things have been inflated so hopefully I can sell some of my old stuff for the new prices.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I make a thread in the questing forum, and hire someone to bump it for me while I go work my arse off for gold.
I also list items in my wishlist and hang out in gifting threads.

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Step 1: Put the item on my wishlist
Step 2: Spend all my gold on other stuff so I can never afford it

Shadowy Cultist

purge my inventory lmao

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Used to quest for items by selling art...
Nowadays, I don't really quest for anything. I'm OK with the stuff I have, and there's nothing that's incredibly expensive which would make me go wow.

Fashionable Nerd

I quest for items by selling items I don't use anymore or
    don't really use much. And by selling art. I keep hovering
    around a certain amount of gold right now and it seems
    once I get above it, I spend a lot and knock myself down
    again xd

It is a slow and annoying cycle.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I usually just sell stuffs if I need to buy anything. Though I sold almost everything to get a rainbow ticket. I have nothing left to sell xD *holds onto my last 100bil for dear life*

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

I usually lurk the CB for random giveaways, I've tried the Charity forum but never luck there. I've sold all I can and bought some items so I'm hovering at the low 9B.

I usually just add to my profile wishlist and forget about it xD

Wheezing Raider

In a bygone era, I would spam in my quest thread until I eventually reached my goal.

Nowadays, I don't quest. I just decide what I can part with in my inventory, sell it, and buy what I want that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff