Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Assailant

After the coca cola incident, I don't see this happening. sad Someone had to be a jackass and plagiarized another's work.

Personally, I want recolors of the devil horns. Preferably the stubby ones. Any color is fine, but I would like red or purple ones to match the tails.

Fire angel89
Csilla Silvana
I don't really care if this will be in the Bazaar or in CrosStitch itself but:

USERS CHOICE CROSSTITCH ENTRIES CONTESTS!!!!

I like this idea smile I wish I could tip you more though heart sweatdrop

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Some more items I want to see:
The S-Pop Club items recolored in the colors of the other items in the collection. Same goes for the All-Star Cheer.
Ever After Curse in blue.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Lidke
After the coca cola incident, I don't see this happening. sad Someone had to be a jackass and plagiarized another's work.

Personally, I want recolors of the devil horns. Preferably the stubby ones. Any color is fine, but I would like red or purple ones to match the tails.

Fire angel89
Csilla Silvana

That makes no sense to me. The problem with the Coca Cola belt was with the entry being stolen art, not how, or who voted it the winner. The results of that contest should not have any effect on future contests. If art theft was really that much of a concern why have CrosStitch at all?

Saint

Lavender everything
              (●´∀`●)

Dark green kanoko's dark reflection ;-;

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

garterbelts

Lavender everything
              (●´∀`●)

Yes please, forever.

OG Regular

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Anthh
Meat Dress.

yessssss!

Sweet Glitch

TurtleJen
User ImageUser Image

I want a DARK blue Angelic Scarf. Like the dark blue of the Wintertide Cap, but keep the white shimmer. (The pink one is almost too muted on the shimmer). Think Ribbons! : D

User Image

Second this
This one would be suitable for both genders, certainly...But of course the ribbons would be taken away if it male.

Angelic Marshmallow

nanieru
TurtleJen
User ImageUser Image

I want a DARK blue Angelic Scarf. Like the dark blue of the Wintertide Cap, but keep the white shimmer. (The pink one is almost too muted on the shimmer). Think Ribbons! : D

User Image

Second this
This one would be suitable for both genders, certainly...But of course the ribbons would be taken away if it male.
User ImageUser Image

I mean that how a ribbon shines is how I would like them to make the recolor shine. xD Basically going from the dark blue to a white. No added extra stuff on it.

Like this, but a better dark blue:
User Image

User Image

Sexy Assailant

Giving the users right to vote on the finalists was an act of obligation to the artists who had to draw and produce the item for avatars. By taking out the user vote, they have time and a low profile to research these matters with minimal drama from the peanut gallery. Unfortunately, I cannot give the exact procedure.

Csilla Silvana
Lidke

Fire angel89
Csilla Silvana

That makes no sense to me. The problem with the Coca Cola belt was with the entry being stolen art, not how, or who voted it the winner. The results of that contest should not have any effect on future contests. If art theft was really that much of a concern why have CrosStitch at all?

Sweet Glitch

TurtleJen
User ImageUser Image

I mean that how a ribbon shines is how I would like them to make the recolor shine. xD Basically going from the dark blue to a white. No added extra stuff on it.

Like this, but a better dark blue:
User Image

User Image

Oh! did misunderstood with the ribbon, hehe!
Still support the idea ^_^ And certainly would look a bit more fancy.

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
WHITE NEVERMORE.

Do it.
Doitdoitdoit.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Perhaps take individual poses from multiple-pose items and do recolors of just that pose (for example, make the sweater from Beyond Brown in every shade of the Gaian rainbow, but just sell the sweater, not all of the other poses). I am not an economist, but I am assuming that would do something to protect the value of those who own the original, multi-pose item while still allowing users to obtain recolors of popular items.

It would be neat to sell leg, arm, eye, hair, and face mods in a variety of different colors and poses (and include some leg and arm mods that are bare handed/footed in a variety of skin tones). Each mod would be a single item, although if the shop ends up selling bundles, they could be bundled together in sets, or they could be a "random item," though I'd really prefer to buy an item straight out than gamble and get items I really don't want, especially if it is pricey in the first place.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I'd like to see a red, auburn, orange recolor of the Solair hair.

Perfect Saint

I want the Victoire Corsair to have a recolor of green and white: the colors of Gaia Cash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff