Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        A recolor of Fafnir. Preferably in Rosamund Red or a pretty shade of green~

Bloblike Blob

Mini Wings recolours, yes. I'd personally be fine with any colour that's reasonably easy to match. Hell, make ALL the colours, I'd buy them all.
        Though personally, I'd like more DJ recolours. Because I'd like DJs for every occasion.

Also, inverted AFKs, OMGs, BTKs, and OMFGs would probably make my life.
        EDIT: I'd cry tears of blood as payment for more Hatter recolours. Though that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Kole, you poo-face. emotion_donotwant

@ Loyal: Listen here, ya weird... thing... GIMME MAH PINK MINI ANGEL WINGS, AND YOU'LL GET TO KEEP YOUR WEIRD FLOATY BODY PARTS.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

marshmallowcreampie
Exclusive backgrounds, and exclusive pet items. I'd go NUTS for a dragon companion we can ride!

I'd love more backgrounds, and also, background pieces that you can mix and match, like a part of a closed curtain.

Muscular Champion

A shirt that has our join year on it with the description "I've been a member since 'xx and all I got was this crummy t-shirt"

Fluffy Trash

Mini Angel/Nitemare recolors, NM scarf recolor, Laurel Recolors, Angelic Pendant recolor,

Turn one of those to green. heart

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
An SD Doll of me.

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Any mini wings colors I will literally buy them all

Also lavender. More and more lavender. Weeps forever

Darksp
A shirt that has our join year on it with the description "I've been a member since 'xx and all I got was this crummy t-shirt"

I want this.

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zefius
Mini Angel/Nitemare recolors, NM scarf recolor, Laurel Recolors, Angelic Pendant recolor,

Angelic Pendant in green reminds me of the friendship necklace. sweatdrop
Time to give us a shot at getting red mini nitemare wings. 3nodding You know, the one where everyone had to get a raffle to win it?

Fluffy Trash

II BlazeoftheCookies II
Zefius

Angelic Pendant in green reminds me of the friendship necklace. sweatdrop
I already have that, but It would be nice if it's not in a heart shape. sweatdrop
Recolors of the adorable praying mantis companion item they came out with. Wait what? They haven't made one yet? Then I guess you better get to making the original too.

Tricky Treasure

Face mods. Good ones. But maybe to keep it gold-sinky, they aren't equippable, but rather work like hair and eyes from the Salon.

Sparkly Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
As long as it isn't Gaia Cash related, you could put anything in there and I'd have a look.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Lots of items in black, like a black Emo Bag recolor. 8D
[Edit 4/3/14]: Holy crap, you made my suggestion! Thank you! ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items