Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Mint AFK! I've got one IRL a friend made me and have wanted one on gaia forever lmfao.

Black chickie slippers omg pls

Lavender bunny slippers!!!

emotion_kirakira

Rogue

grey recolor of mad hatter so i can make a legit grey avi

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
All this talk about MCs made me think those were the only options. Still, if you're taking requests for non-MC items, I'd like to request recolors of the Bebe skunks. I realize that you have the whole CMYK color choices going on with them, but that just means we could also have RGB as well, right? emotion_kirakira Also, perhaps a Rainbow Bebe...

And if we're talking about cash shop items, then I really like the Torque Shades and would like to see them in more colors.

Sparkly Fairy

anotherpointlessmule
Mini wing recolors? I think yes.
yes.

Parexus
Recolor of panda/grizzly hats
Yes this. or a panda hat that is legit black and white, not blue-white.

Not a recolor per say, but you could recolor the whole thing:
Black panda ears like in pandaista but without the bows. Wanted a pair FOREVER. And not like those tiny murky ones....

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

- A true black Devil Tail recolor. Maybe around the 8mil range since it would be desirable.

- Mini Wings. I would like to see black Angel wings and white Nitemare wings.

- An accessible Kitten Star recolor (~3mil), as there were many variations shown years ago in a mini-comic.

- Gold Shop Alchemy Component RIG. Mix it up with a low chance of wearable Cash Shop component items. This acts as a gold sink and keeps older CS items in supply. Can be periodically refreshed or put up in a flash sale a few times a year.

- Simple back wings, as an actual reward for loyalty, would be amazing. This could potentially be a locked and soulbound item only accessible if a given account meets certain requirements such as in years or Achievement points.

That's all I can think of for now.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I have more ideas. ninja The more the merrier! heart

Golden Petals in black/white/pale pink/lilac/any other colour! This item barely any love, it's time to revamp and revive it. <3

Wendy's Care in black or white!

Mystical Mender in white/pale pink/creme!

Butterfly Kick re-colour but with brown hair!

Workshop Flora re-colour!

Gaia-tan/Gaia-sama recolour! Please make this into Gaia-Kun~

Staff of the Angels in white! **You can name it Staff of the Heavens or something.

SDPlus #325 Wendy re-colour.

Honorable Arc but with lilac hair.

Cream the Kitten in pink!

*** Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Magi - Labyrinth of Magic inspired items please! ;~;

Please and thank you, Gaia! <3

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

Recolors of princess of the world : Princess of the Galaxy (?) Blue
and Stellar Rain
[ please don't kill us with the price ]
Thanks~

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

seoulie
[ please don't kill us with the price ]

Too late, my wallet/invo's been already crushed thanks to those MP prices for both of those items already. x __x

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Millionaire 200
    I want to see more phoenix items darn it... stare

Fashionable Nerd

[NPC] Loyal
    If you read my announcement, you'll know that I'm working on a brand new loyalty shop but it is currently under construction. You know how long construction can take, right?

Anyway, I couldn't wait to start releasing my loyalty items, so I decided to kick off this project by adding a few beautifully recolored items to Dernier Cri. Much thanks to Brennivin for letting me use his store while mine is under construction.

In the interim, I also wanted to have a place where you can all post your item suggestions. You should know I might not be able to get all the suggestions done, or done as part of my loyalty project, but I'll do what I can. You know, I always put on a great show!

Hit me with your ideas Gaians and I'll see what magic I can make happen!
    - Loyal
    OMG! I'll post a link to my thread again for you! <3 emotion_kirakira Thank you again for visiting! It made my day!

It has a huge list people wanted, a lot of really good and popular items too: Here you go friend!
    I'd like to see a Pink, Silver and Black Micro-Fur Bikini for starters, that one is a sort of summer item that's overdue.

Also, a long black Trench Coat with Runes all over them could be nice.
    Blackish purple colored Yakisoba Dare so I can make an accurate Noodle from the Gorillaz (pictured below) avatar. biggrin

User Image

Magical Bookworm

14,950 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Bookworm 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    II BlazeoftheCookies II
    OMG YES

I would like to see a dark red-black recolor of Apprentice Charm!!!! emotion_kirakira

Seconded. I'd love to see this, too. I've been hoping to see one since the item was first introduced, and there haven't been ANY recolors.

I'd also like to see some more Gothic Lolita items, but for guys. Some of the coats that are in that style are absolutely gorgeous. XD. More long coats in general would also be appreciated. smile .

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
    • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
    Bunny Slippers re-color pleaseeeeeee

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Marathon 300
    • Jack-pot 100
    Grombie skin potions.