Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rare

I can sum this up in three lines:

EDMUND: "Gino are you sure you're man enough everyone thinks you're a girl"

GINO: "Yes Edmund I am manly enough I HAD A TIGER PERSON KILLED IN FRONT OF ME *new tragic past*"

EDMUND: "Well okay but Zhivago is still looking for us like he has for the past forever so don't forget I guess"

And scene.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fractale
Existential Existence
Friggin dark elves

Turn them into sacrifices for some dark ritual to bring Meili back biggrin
had to tip this.

but...I kind of like Cordell..but hey, if she'll still exist in the Dark Reflection, even after she gets sacrificed in this dimension; sacrifice away. Sacrifice Edmund too. No one will be spared! Sacrifice whoever you have to to get Meili back. (sorry Cordell)

thank you for your donation of 25g towards my stupidity *bows*

Cordell's been compromised - seems like she's developing feelings for Zhivago, or something like that. BAM! iNTO THE GRINDER SHE GOES ;D

Meili MEILI MEILI MEILI

duddee....why is meili so cool. i don't even understand it.

good things never last crying

Rainbow Trafficker

The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
GAIA Y U GOTTA BE A TEASE?

Though it's probably not going to mean anything, the cover art has me curious and isn't easing my suspicion that Zhivago's the b*****d half-human-turned-vamp son of a Kuro. It's that hair, like a cross between the Don's and Cordell's but grown out. Also, he's in the light, so maybe that'll mean something? I wonder if maybe he'll de-vamp so he can get the glove off, since I got the impression it's a vampire-only thing.

oh god is zhivago going to turn good the moment he becomes competent?

How horrible. gonk

Though tbh, Zhivago's never struck me as having firm loyalties, so I could conceivably see him working for the good side as long as he's got money and protection, but they'd be willing to pay him just to get him to stay out of trouble and idk if Gino is nice enough to give money to the guy who killed his dad twice. I also don't think it'd be too OOC is he teamed up with the merry band of heroes as long as it meant preventing a bigger bad from doing something that'd ******** everyone up. And since Don Kuro is trying to get rid of the gods for some unknown reason, that might qualify in this situation. Wait, elf leader with magical powers of a mysterious but powerful organization that's trying to destroy the gods of the land for a shady purpose, I've seen this before.

DON KURO IS THE THALMOR

So, by killing the demi-gods he's destroying the pillars of reality so that the dark elves can return to their pre-mortal bound forms?

I could get behind that plan

I would, but I've sworn a sacred oath to shout every Thalmor I see off a cliff. Then again, having seen the squamous horrors that float in the air with whole forests on their back, the inbred cannibal hares that spawn endlessly, the humans that mutilate their bodies to fit in grotesquely-shaped clothing, perhaps destroying it all really is for the best. 3nodding

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw
Existential Existence
Friggin dark elves

makit like the Marvel universe where everyone gets brought back to life dies and then who the ******** knows anymore.

...the struggle seemed kinda lame for someone who's supposedly of his status though.

yeah, death by pointed finger. lol

*points finger at you*

DIE!!

*zaps*

that is just super lame.

gaia needs to explain what happens when demigods die though...i mean, if they control stuff with their godly powers, wouldn't the world be messed up a little bit more?

Fluffy Otaku

Just noticed a couple of things:

Reaper is still kinda in Jawnlock mode:
Gino kinda looks like how she draws "Jawn"/John
And I get a Sherlock-y vibe from Edmund
-- appearance-wise anyway...

Don Kuro looks different in his latest cover...
If Reaper drew that page, methinks she needs to rewatch FMA or FMA:B to get into the vibe...

Otherwise, can't really complain. Plot update is plot update. I appreciate it.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
GAIA Y U GOTTA BE A TEASE?

Though it's probably not going to mean anything, the cover art has me curious and isn't easing my suspicion that Zhivago's the b*****d half-human-turned-vamp son of a Kuro. It's that hair, like a cross between the Don's and Cordell's but grown out. Also, he's in the light, so maybe that'll mean something? I wonder if maybe he'll de-vamp so he can get the glove off, since I got the impression it's a vampire-only thing.

oh god is zhivago going to turn good the moment he becomes competent?

How horrible. gonk

Though tbh, Zhivago's never struck me as having firm loyalties, so I could conceivably see him working for the good side as long as he's got money and protection, but they'd be willing to pay him just to get him to stay out of trouble and idk if Gino is nice enough to give money to the guy who killed his dad twice. I also don't think it'd be too OOC is he teamed up with the merry band of heroes as long as it meant preventing a bigger bad from doing something that'd ******** everyone up. And since Don Kuro is trying to get rid of the gods for some unknown reason, that might qualify in this situation. Wait, elf leader with magical powers of a mysterious but powerful organization that's trying to destroy the gods of the land for a shady purpose, I've seen this before.

DON KURO IS THE THALMOR

So, by killing the demi-gods he's destroying the pillars of reality so that the dark elves can return to their pre-mortal bound forms?

I could get behind that plan

I would, but I've sworn a sacred oath to shout every Thalmor I see off a cliff. Then again, having seen the squamous horrors that float in the air with whole forests on their back, the inbred cannibal hares that spawn endlessly, the humans that mutilate their bodies to fit in grotesquely-shaped clothing, perhaps destroying it all really is for the best. 3nodding

we could do better than destroy it

we could remake it

in our image emotion_dowant

come on haijin

you

me

and an army

are going to do this s**t, we can totally do it.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw
Existential Existence
Friggin dark elves

makit like the Marvel universe where everyone gets brought back to life dies and then who the ******** knows anymore.

...the struggle seemed kinda lame for someone who's supposedly of his status though.

yeah, death by pointed finger. lol

*points finger at you*

DIE!!

*zaps*

that is just super lame.

gaia needs to explain what happens when demigods die though...i mean, if they control stuff with their godly powers, wouldn't the world be messed up a little bit more?

he's got teh powah emotion_awesome

Zman could have just destroyed his corporal form, so that Meili still exists but just not in de flesh.

but idk, mythology has demigods disappear and the world isn't completely thrown into chaos--usually cos someone takes over the relinquished duties.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw

Zman could have just destroyed his corporal form, so that Meili still exists but just not in de flesh.

.... emotion_dowant

do want....

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw

.... emotion_dowant

do want....
cool
I wouldn't be surprised, actually, but Idk how Gaia demigods work.
I wanna see me a power killing emotion_dowant

Ziggy v. The Don
Let's do this s**t.

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Eldric to common translation start....

Oh God yes.

Loyal Lover

About time. biggrin I've been wanting to know what was gonna happen next. biggrin
Can't wait for new pages! X3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Anti-Ling
I wanna see me a power killing emotion_dowant

Ziggy v. The Don
Let's do this s**t.

drama and power clashing? ******** yes. Might actually learn something more about this gang and its history too.
CioccoLatte

If Reaper drew that page, methinks she needs to rewatch FMA or FMA:B to get into the vibe...

Reaper has a strange obsession with Sherlock.
I think it's affecting her work.

Rare

CioccoLatte

User Image

from Reapersun's tumblr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas