Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Yea, next update should be coming today or tomorrow. Not to many pages left.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Last update now. We have a page of Gino's diary, it means it's the last page.

It's an... explosive end.

Spoiler :
Oh, and for Louie's fans : don't cry, a vampire won't die so easily !

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Antonia Solo v2
Last update now. We have a page of Gino's diary, it means it's the last page.

It's an... explosive end.

bambambaaaambaaaammmmm i'm lovin it! ¬‿¬

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Yeeeeeeesssssss.
Don Kuro.

*______*

Friendly Sentai

Continuity!!!!!!!!
Sitewide!
.... Ok, i'm not certain about the worldmap, but .... Weasly's shop is actually destroyed ... for now smile

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Tiina Brown
Continuity!!!!!!!!
Sitewide!
.... Ok, i'm not certain about the worldmap, but .... Weasly's shop is actually destroyed ... for now smile
I've just decided that the worldmap is like google earth, so it's not live or anything.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

HOLY s**t

just, holy s**t. I mean we saw it coming but damn man. Props staff for even closing down the actual shop. Also Louie better not be dead or I'm kicking some a** emotion_donotwant

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
mirror alchemist v3
HOLY s**t

just, holy s**t. I mean we saw it coming but damn man. Props staff for even closing down the actual shop. Also Louie better not be dead or I'm kicking some a** emotion_donotwant

Don't worry, Louie is a vampire. He won't die so easily. If you're a fan, you have to trust him.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Antonia Solo v2
mirror alchemist v3
HOLY s**t

Don't worry, Louie is a vampire. He won't die so easily. If you're a fan, you have to trust him.

Oh I trust him. It's the other factors I don't trust >o>. Either way I'm still kicking a**. For my beloved serafuku skirts scream

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Haha, saved the ending for the kaboom. Be looking forward to the next chapter.

Time-traveling Senshi

I have to say it that connection to Luca that Devin seems to have is going to have to show up again now. Once Edmund finds out from Louie or Logan that his shop blew up he's going to have to put a call into Natasha and Devin to go confront Luca. I guess people have forgotten that Devin and Luca are all buddy buddy as was shown four years back when they went looking to recruit a team for Lanzer's wacky Olympics.

Wheezing Lunatic

Man, I did not expect the shop to be blown up, and get closed up too...

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Chibi Halo
          I have to say it that connection to Luca that Devin seems to have is going to have to show up again now. Once Edmund finds out from Louie or Logan that his shop blew up he's going to have to put a call into Natasha and Devin to go confront Luca. I guess people have forgotten that Devin and Luca are all buddy buddy as was shown four years back when they went looking to recruit a team for Lanzer's wacky Olympics.

You're right about this link between Lucas Kuro and Devin, but we cannot be sure the little brat thinks to that. He becomes mad and he's totally obsessed with this idea to quit the shadows. It looks like a future attack from Dark Elves, like attacks of vampires during Halloween 2K7.

Quotable Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm guessing we're going to all help rebuild the shop eventually? I wonder how long all this killing business will last till its safe to. Or perhaps Louie will now have a mini H&R Wesley in some sort of hide out like a cave until it gets rebuilt.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Windy Sage
I'm guessing we're going to all help rebuild the shop eventually? I wonder how long all this killing business will last till its safe to. Or perhaps Louie will now have a mini H&R Wesley in some sort of hide out like a cave until it gets rebuilt.

Maybe there will have an operation type "Save H&R Wesley" with gold and/or items to give. Another gold vacuum/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff