Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Healer

23,000 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
New page was good, not great. Edmund isn't a Sentinel follower, so wonder how that turn out. I don't see them getting their powers back yet either.

Hardened Member

LiXKuja
New page was good, not great. Edmund isn't a Sentinel follower, so wonder how that turn out. I don't see them getting their powers back yet either.

Kinda saw it as more of Edmund being snarky enough to pacify Sentinel. Like his sarcasm was missed, or she chose to ignore it because focus on Peath.

Questionable Bunny

11,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sen is still the best character.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
rococobro
processing data . . .
ahhh the mentor-ly relationship I can envision developing between gino/edmund
emotion_kirakira
Your avi is adorable.

Hardened Member

The Undead Suitor

Meaning she's got more personality than most of the pretty boy NPCs and forgotten other characters.

I wonder how long she's gonna last. I like how she knows she's a d**k but doesn't really ******** care.

Rainbow Trafficker

K, so I'm probably just reading waaaaay too much into this page, but is it just me or is Edmund giving Sen a I-am-going-jump-your-bones look in that last page? Because Edmund, he will jump your bones.

Also, it took me ages to realize that was Overseer in the last panel and not Gino. That redesign is killing me.

Manly Cub

Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor

Meaning she's got more personality than most of the pretty boy NPCs and forgotten other characters.

I wonder how long she's gonna last. I like how she knows she's a d**k but doesn't really ******** care.

It's sad when she has the most personality and yet said personality is really kind of bland especially from a serious angle

Questionable Bunny

11,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sir Black Tea
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor

It's sad when she has the most personality and yet said personality is really kind of bland especially from a serious angle

You mean, tough bitchy snarky alpha chick?

Which seems to be the only way Gaia rights girls, other than dead?

Manly Cub

The Undead Suitor
Sir Black Tea
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor

Yeah

It seems a kind of common pyche for some characters to be all "Ha ha I'm a b***h deal with it"

And because Gaia only writes its women that way (unless they're braindead COUGHCOUGHsashaCOUGHCOUGH*) it makes her even more bland

I dunno I guess she could just be kind of more complex

Hardened Member

Sir Black Tea
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor

yeah...kinda hope they expand on that problem.

doubt it.

but y'know...you never know....

Questionable Bunny

11,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sir Black Tea
The Undead Suitor
Sir Black Tea
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor

Yeah

It seems a kind of common pyche for some characters to be all "Ha ha I'm a b***h deal with it"

And because Gaia only writes its women that way (unless they're braindead COUGHCOUGHsashaCOUGHCOUGH*) it makes her even more bland

I dunno I guess she could just be kind of more complex

Gaia has three kinds of female characters

Bitches

Background characters (who 50% are bitches)

and Dead people (it would work better if I could think of a name for dead people that started with a B)

Hardened Member

The Undead Suitor
So where does that put Sam emotion_awesome

...though with her lack of character appearances she's on my dead list.
Sam seemed pretty chill, same with Josie.
Agatha doesn't really give off that b***h vibe

Cordell's just reaaaaallly quiet mysterious loyal person thing

Questionable Bunny

11,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
So where does that put Sam emotion_awesome

...though with her lack of character appearances she's on my dead list.
Sam seemed pretty chill, same with Josie.
Agatha doesn't really give off that b***h vibe

Cordell's just reaaaaallly quiet mysterious loyal person thing

I would list Sam (although, she was getting pretty bitchy during her later appearances), Josie, and Agatha as "background characters", really.

Magic Mage

Art slightly less bad this time, comic blocking and directing is still a** balls terrible but whatever

Nothing happened, again

I liked Overseer better when you couldn't see his eyes :T and I don't know what they're trying to do with his gimmick

I really actually don't have any ******** to give about Sen unless she's talking about banging a giant wood louse. I like to think this reflects more on how she's written than anything about me personally.

Aekea Bunny

I demand another Spoiler God cameo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas