Welcome to Gaia! ::

makes me think of bots

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I would prefer this [ gaia_gaiagold ] as an icon, since it's a lot about what Gaia's about, and the insignia says a lot about the story. I don't have anything against the kawaii desu girl, though.

Aekea Soldier

It will always be suitable.
But...
... I think it's time to crisp it up a bit. It looks sort of fuzzy, like a jpg file that's been opened, saved, re-saved and tampered with so many times that the pixels start to bleed an mix. Sort of like some of the old shop items look.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    I like the icon of the little mahogany haired girl. I feel like everyone wants to update everything lately and of course change is great but it's also nice to recognize the past and remember our roots. The mahogany haired girl is what made me JOIN Gaia — no it's not Gaia-tan, Gaia-tan is an evolved version of that girl — since it was the default character before modifying it according to preference. I miss the old symbolism I used to see all the time so if there's a hint of it around, I'm all for it! The only other symbol I wouldn't mind as the icon would be the obvious mini angel wing sticker.

Magic Hobo

I am not sure why people think the mini-wing graphic represents Gaia better than ginger noob girl. Please, you guys, let's be honest with ourselves.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
NETGEAR
I think a Kiki would be more suitable.
I'm a bit sick of seeing the red/brown haired girl as an icon, when I started Gaia I used to look like that. burning_eyes

This.
3nodding

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I liked the old pink one with wings and the anime-ish RPG banner from yesteryear. Its the best icon theyve ever made.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
I am not sure why people think the mini-wing graphic represents Gaia better than ginger noob girl. Please, you guys, let's be honest with ourselves.
What would really represent Gaia would be two bishies dressed like angels and demons making out :U

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I think the wing sticker is hardly unique. I mean, come on, a stylized kawaii desu angel wing? That's like a staple for shoujo manga.

I like the Gaia-Tan icon we have, and I would be very offended if it was forced to change. However, if we chose from a variety of icons in preferences I would be fine. Gaia-Tan is Gaia, so she's still 100% suitable for Gaia.

Magic Hobo

Hi-Potion
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
What would really represent Gaia would be two bishies dressed like angels and demons making out :U

lol

have Reapersun draw it, turns into more Sherlock fanart, cue rage

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Hi-Potion
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

lol

Also, people bawwing in the background. Overly sexualized characters, overplayed themes, and people complaining. Thats Gaia for you. 8D <3

Tipsy Lunatic

I never really thought about it.

I'd kind of like the Gaia wing in that little box though. I think that'd be cute.

But the redheaded newbie looking chick suits me just fine. It's sort of a callback to the days of when I first joined Gaia and the 'create your avatar' for new people was a sort of... blue oval that had that girl with the peasant clothes on.
Ahhhh, nostalgia.

Magic Hobo

Hi-Potion
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Hi-Potion
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

lol

Also, people bawwing in the background. Overly sexualized characters, overplayed themes, and people complaining. Thats Gaia for you. 8D <3

Wait we are still talking about just Gaia here, and not the whole internet, right?

XD

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
That little icon reminds me of when I first joined, so I like it. I think seeing anything else there would be odd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff