Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lol. Yeah, I was just surprised to see that even topfishers have the time to check this forum and make posts. I've always thought you guys never leave the lake's map. sweatdrop
Gaidin
Brig
Gaidin
Nehru
i'm just trying to win some trophies.

Same here, though if I manage to make profit it goes towards my Sash funds...

Whoah! Topfishers in my thread! Cool!

Hahaha, we aren't like rare fish or anything... We are just dedicated and have a lot of time on our hands xp
lol i actualy waste some of my time answering neb questions xp

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Brig
Lol. Yeah, I was just surprised to see that even topfishers have the time to check this forum and make posts. I've always thought you guys never leave the lake's map. sweatdrop

Actually this is the first week I have actually posted more than once or twice in this forum outside of the Top Fishers Reloaded thread sweatdrop That was mainly because I have a guild of my own and am in like 6 others, plus I mod at another forum as well... So my net time is taken up quite a bit... But I enjoy the random posting around here, so you will probably see more of me, especially next month...
Gaidin
Brig

Actually this is the first week I have actually posted more than once or twice in this forum outside of the Top Fishers Reloaded thread sweatdrop That was mainly because I have a guild of my own and am in like 6 others, plus I mod at another forum as well... So my net time is taken up quite a bit... But I enjoy the random posting around here, so you will probably see more of me, especially next month...

Its good to know that even top fishers like you and Nehru takes a break every once in a while and spend the time joining in discussions like this. 3nodding
I am questing a Zombie Tshirt, after that a Jacked-Up Pants, and then as a side quest, since I fish in Gambino I trying to catch 100 Cool Rainbow and get that Helm

Dramatic Hunter

I can't fish worth crap, but when I get money I just give it away to friends now since I don't need any other items. I think I've given away around 35K in the last three days.
lol, i fish, but i'm nop good, i just fish at port of gambino, and i know how you can tell the difference between trash and a seedkin/rainbow trout...but i'll bet lots of people know that....lol....i'm gonna try in the durem reclamation facility, which i have tried only once before and miserably failed....lol
I suck at fishing and I can deal with it. heart
I'm at a bit of a loss as well. I've gotten my shades, I have 3 letters from this month (2 to open, 1 to sell), and now I'm not sure if I should get more letters or save for next month or whatever. xD
Isamu-san
2 words, DEMONICPITCHFORK!
ditto i just got my one! whee
I fished to help get my Nitemare Scarf whee
Well, there are a few items I want... Fishing isn't that hot with my dial-up. I do do it sometimes, though, and I'm pretty good at it. But it's just time consuming. gonk

None of the items I want are very expensive... the most being around 25k. But by the time I get there, it'll probably have risen at least by 10k.
Well Im gonna save those money.

and use them on some jack items later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas