Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Singing

Mikusagi
Aww, they are very nice! I might even save them to my own computer!
Siberian Huskies! heart

But it's so typical that it's a female in need and then a male comes for eir rescue stare

Exactly. Remember kids - a woman is not dead, but not quite alive either, until a man kisses her. That's what both Snow White and Sleeping Beauty tell us.

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Petrified Heart of Glass
Mikusagi
Aww, they are very nice! I might even save them to my own computer!
Siberian Huskies! heart

But it's so typical that it's a female in need and then a male comes for eir rescue stare

Exactly. Remember kids - a woman is not dead, but not quite alive either, until a man kisses her. That's what both Snow White and Sleeping Beauty tell us.

Alternatly, it says that when things look their worst, a kiss can make things better.

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
Willow The Wanderer
Contradictment
Kiyoura
Le Lumineux
I really wanna know the text in the last part D=

Here~ Willow posted screenshots of each one. >w<

cleek it, fix'd link

cool! What was wrong with it?

apple was wrote as "applet." so i corrected it with apple/

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Contradictment
Willow The Wanderer
Contradictment
Kiyoura
Le Lumineux
I really wanna know the text in the last part D=

Here~ Willow posted screenshots of each one. >w<

cleek it, fix'd link

cool! What was wrong with it?

apple was wrote as "applet." so i corrected it with apple/

... *laughs* for the love of gods, that's funny.
thank you ever so much
i had to lol at the CPR bit in the last frames
even snow warriors know first aid!
HAHAHA finally got to the end! Got Lord Wilhelm. Here is the story if no one's posted it:

And then, a miracle happened! A survivalist named Les Cannon happened to be filming nearby, and heard the mournful howls. Adventurous and bold, he immediately determined to discover the source.

Upon arriving, he saw the frozen Snow White, and was moved. He dropped his equipment and labored to revive her. As their lips met, albeit in the breath of resuscitation and not the legendary prince's kiss, the spark thrown off from the clash of their two strong spirits melted the ice in her heart, and it leapt in her chest.

Together with the seven dogs, Snow White and Les Cannon trekked back through the winterland, intending to alert the frozen kingdom of their liberation from the queen. As the palace grew larger on the horizon, so did the faint warm blush of a long dawn. Day had come at last.

Sugary Strawberry

Edit: See above. xD

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pallas Athea
HAHAHA finally got to the end! Got Lord Wilhelm. Here is the story if no one's posted it:

And then, a miracle happened! A survivalist named Les Cannon happened to be filming nearby, and heard the mournful howls. Adventurous and bold, he immediately determined to discover the source.

Upon arriving, he saw the frozen Snow White, and was moved. He dropped his equipment and labored to revive her. As their lips met, albeit in the breath of resuscitation and not the legendary prince's kiss, the spark thrown off from the clash of their two strong spirits melted the ice in her heart, and it leapt in her chest.

Together with the seven dogs, Snow White and Les Cannon trekked back through the winterland, intending to alert the frozen kingdom of their liberation from the queen. As the palace grew larger on the horizon, so did the faint warm blush of a long dawn. Day had come at last.

filming...the inclusion of technology in a fantasy setting always surprises me when it appears... xd

<3 snow white

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I want snow whits cloak/coat/dress its so cute and warm~
Pull it out. Duh.

Thanks for this! I always need these, as I have a habit of failing. xp

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Gorgeous art! wow...

Greedy Capitalist

Wow! Awesome art!
I was thinking of something like that earlier! *-*
(Stop intruding my mind,Gaia! D< )

Angelic Nitemare

That was a beautiful version of the story...and could easily fit in with the Gaia Mythos.

Wealthy Genius

6,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oooh, this one's lovely. <3

Lonely Gaian

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Guildmember 100
beatiful story! and art too!! :3 XD smile i almost cried! but it was a happy ending

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff