Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
The story is beautiful and it is greatly accentuated with the gorgeous artwork. I am going to have to thank pepper_tea somehow!
I like the fact that Snow White was a tough girl rather than a helpless princess, that she killed the queen instead of someone else doing it and that CPR was what saved her rather than the usual Prince's kiss. The art is also really pretty, having barely any color backs up the awesome line art. Plus Huskies are adorable.

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Technicolor Kyoto
I like the fact that Snow White was a tough girl rather than a helpless princess, that she killed the queen instead of someone else doing it and that CPR was what saved her rather than the usual Prince's kiss. The art is also really pretty, having barely any color backs up the awesome line art. Plus Huskies are adorable.

This. I agree with everything you said there. I love that Snow White was willing to sacrifice herself for the Huskies, and went down fighting. To me that's just pure win. heart
User ImageUser Image
I like this image the most, it is quite lovely.
User Image

Perfectionist

psst... all of the beautiful story illustrations were done by ethe.

Her drawings are so pretty *w*

Angelic Blob

UGH, got them.
A friend got a fail, and from that link I found the rest ^_^

It begins
User Image

User Image
Uh oh! Unfortunately, the queen chose another child as her favorite servant and banished Snow White. You start to wake up, the sour taste of apple in your mouth...

User Image
Unfortunately, the giant Yeti's heavy footsteps caused an avalanche! He is recovered a thousand years later and closed by scientists. You start to wake up, the bitter taste of apple in your mouth...

User Image
Unfortunately, they decided to have a heated training montage and all the yelling and barking caused an avalanche! They run all the way to the equator and start a jet ski rental business, which thrives thanks to the dogs' good business sense. You start to wake up, the bland taste of apple in your mouth...

User Image
As they were busy with their howling, a sudden storm buried the landscape and the sleeping Snow White! Fortunately the dogs had a short attention spans and stopped missing her after several weeks. You start to wake up, the sugary taste of apple in your mouth...

Revered Master

25,065 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Cosmic Healer 200
YukiDemon
I wish her hairstyle was an Item...or like her eyes...anyway they will probably put that in the next rig

I wish we could have her clothes.

Phantom

User Image

User Image

Gorgeous artwork. You have my thanks for putting it up for us. Thank you.

Bunai :: Artwork aside, the fail apples does tickle my funny bone. 3nodding

User Image

Distinct Humorist

5,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
thanks so much!
Thanks!
I failed like a couple times but I managed to get to the end without reading the storyline because each time I read it slowly.. I fail. Each time I click continue very fast... I managed to get to the end 8D

pepper-tea
psst... all of the beautiful story illustrations were done by ethe.

Her drawings are so pretty *w*

I agree, they are.

Also, ily you pepper heart
So Chapter 5 is near the end... Makes me feel a little better about this RIG. razz

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Such beautiful artwork in this rig! Many thanks to Ethe for the illustrations!

Dapper Conventioneer

11,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items