Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Student

I am looking for the item with skulls and roses at feet. I don't remember what it is called, but I had owned it at one time. It would be perfect for the avi I have now if anyone could tell me.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Lumiere Noire.

Sweet Witch

Lupa Fangs Makucha
I am looking for the item with skulls and roses at feet. I don't remember what it is called, but I had owned it at one time. It would be perfect for the avi I have now if anyone could tell me.
Lumiere Noire

Commander in Chief

Chixen
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Lumiere Noire
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!

Dedicated Student

Chixen
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Lumiere Noire

Thanks so much. I ended up finding it out a little bit after I posted after looking for quite a while. You wouldn't happen to know of other red items at the feet though would you?

Commander in Chief

Lupa Fangs Makucha
Chixen
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Lumiere Noire

Thanks so much. I ended up finding it out a little bit after I posted after looking for quite a while. You wouldn't happen to know of other red items at the feet though would you?
Did you know that if you are a human that you are about to be taken over by animals on my birthday and we might boop you on the nose with a paper if you get out of control? Ok, have a gift and byebye!

Sweet Witch

Lupa Fangs Makucha
You wouldn't happen to know of other red items at the feet though would you?
Lumiere Noire Reborn (red recolor)
Rose Shower
Astra-118: Rose Breeze
Secret Retreat (Has red candles, pillows)
The Case of Pietro (blood at feet)
Cook Note (apples and skulls)

Commander in Chief

Chixen
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Lumiere Noire Reborn (red recolor)
Rose Shower
Astra-118: Rose Breeze
Secret Retreat (Has red candles, pillows)
The Case of Pietro (blood at feet)
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Lupa Fangs Makucha

Enchanted Book (Toes cut off).

Distinct Regular

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Lumiere Noire

Dedicated Student

Thanks guys. You have been a really good help to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff