Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
KaylaGalela
User Image
I don't mind the vampires playing a part in the plot like this. It is to be expected since so many of the main NPCs are connected to them in one way or another.

But, I do admit it's rather silly to make Cordell (and the Don, I guess?) half vampire. They could have had Mrs. Kuro have a fling with a vampire without producing offspring.

I'm not too worried about the CordellxZhivago thing at this point. Right now they are just connecting over some troubling times. It's not like Cordell is ready to throw herself at him.

Don Kuro is not 1/2 vampire. He was already born before the affair.

Anxious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ridley Starsmore
Fishies
Please bring back the terrible vampire CGI movies.

emotion_donotwant

-hands you the bar of soap- Go wash yer mouth out.

It was glorious and we must never forget them. dramallama

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Myrielle
Gaia hasn't been attacked by overzealous preachers, missionaries and salespeople, right? Those are valid and incredibly scary options for next Halloween.

I'm disappointed in no robot overlord.

Beloved Nerd

I haven't even really watched Full Metal Alchemist, but the recent story has been reminding me of it..

Professional Novice

a wishing well
KaylaGalela
User Image
I don't mind the vampires playing a part in the plot like this. It is to be expected since so many of the main NPCs are connected to them in one way or another.

But, I do admit it's rather silly to make Cordell (and the Don, I guess?) half vampire. They could have had Mrs. Kuro have a fling with a vampire without producing offspring.

I'm not too worried about the CordellxZhivago thing at this point. Right now they are just connecting over some troubling times. It's not like Cordell is ready to throw herself at him.

User Image
I see. I wasn't sure. I got mixed up between the curse, his stunted growth and vampire blood. xD

Aekea Soldier

Azavezel
Natural Person
Azavezel
Natural Person
User Image
Seriously, this story fails to catch my interest. It involves a slutty royal who cheats on some bloodsucking vampire.. The poor family has to suffer because their mom is a whore.. What kind of plot is that? I thought they took a step in the right direction with the Grave Danger event, It was spooky, light-hearted, fun and all-in-all a good event.. This soap operatic crap isn't really much fun.

I think this is the most ignorant post in the GCD in a very long time.

User Image
There's nothing ignorant about leaving a comment on how lame the plot has been recently. An opinion is an opinion, they are allowed to differ from those of others.

Your "opinion" is objectively stupid and 100% baseless, alongside highly offensive.

But since you used coolface, I think that's a good indication of how subpar your line of thinking is if you think resorting to dated memes of 2008 gives you any point of higher ground.

"Trolled hard" doesn't mean s**t if it's not well put.

Sorry to butt in but I wouldn't call it "baseless" when it is openly stated that she cheated on/left her husband (it doesn't say clearly if "rejected" means she separated from him openly or just didn't want to sleep with him any more) and got her clan thrown out because of it.

So it was rudely put, and there's nothing indicating that she accepting money for putting out to the servant, but arguably her whole clan got cursed because she couldn't resist sleeping with the vampire (or at least be more discreet about it)

Never mind that page 6 look vaguely like she's seducing him, though that's speculative and probably just me over-analysing it.

Shade

Amrafel

Sorry to butt in but I wouldn't call it "baseless" when it is openly stated that she cheated on/left her husband (it doesn't say clearly if "rejected" means she separated from him openly or just didn't want to sleep with him any more) and got her clan thrown out because of it.

So it was rudely put, and there's nothing indicating that she accepting money for putting out to the servant, but arguably her whole clan got cursed because she couldn't resist sleeping with the vampire (or at least be more discreet about it)

Never mind that page 6 look vaguely like she's seducing him, though that's speculative and probably just me over-analysing it.

Surmising an entire event is shitty because of a single character and then slut shaming them beyond reproach is definitely baseless.

Marriage isn't always out of love. Think carefully about the Dark Elves' culture. Think carefully about royalty. 99.9% of the time, marriages were political.

I don't know about you, but if I was forced to marry someone and had the chance to run away with the love of my life, I would do it. The only difficulty in this would be the shame it would bring on my family, and how it would affect my children.

Yes, it was deplorable to engage in an affair like that. However, to immediately ride on someone's tail with a crop and scream "WHORE SLUT HOMEWRECKER" like it's hot is even more offensive than cheating. It's disgusting behavior fueled by mindless dolts who not at all give a single moment of a s**t in consideration towards the offending party. What do you know happened? What do you know she felt? What do you know went through her mind during all of this?

What, do you think divorce happens because one side is a dirty douchebag/slut? That's not how the world works.

Don't even come to me to defend the argument of "this event sucks because it's just bullshit drama of some stupid slut". It's baseless, it's arrogant, and you might as well be going to a funeral saying "This funeral sucks because he was just a stupid soldier out there killing people and got hit with an IED." I'm not saying the two are nearly the same, but the sentiment sure as hell is.

Tipsy Noob

I have only one thing to say.. HOLY MOTHA OF RUN ON SENTENCES!

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
KaylaGalela
a wishing well
KaylaGalela
User Image

User Image
I see. I wasn't sure. I got mixed up between the curse, his stunted growth and vampire blood. xD

xd

Tenacious Hellhound

Fishies

OHOHOHOH ahhhhh....
Please, no.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
All I have to say is: go back to grombies. At least those were original.

Anxious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hell_Tutor
Fishies

OHOHOHOH ahhhhh....
Please, no.

Yessssssssss.

Cygnus Fangirl

a wishing well

User Image

this is now my stance on this entire event in general
BRING ON THE RIGS INSTEAD

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rabid-Turtle
Sweatpants Princess
Mortok
I see nothing at all in the manga that indicates any sort of romantic feelings between Zhivago and Cordell. If anything, his behavior is extremely threatening. He's as good as said that he plans to kill her and her family. The fact that you perceive the situation as romantic probably says more about you than it does about them.

[******** thank you.
They're not in a romantic relationship right now, have never been, and until staff confirms it I'll say they never will.
The fact that there's a couple threads full of stupid little brats out there insisting it is so means nothing. That's fan speculation, and it should ******** stay that way.

Zhivago has a degree of respect for Cordell, if anything. He doesn't think she's a tyrannical, spoilt loony like her brother, and he respects her as a leader and a fighter. That's all.
To say nothing of what she thinks of him, which I'm under the impression is markedly less.

Agreed. It drives me nuts when people claim things as fact when its really not. Also I highly doubt as people are speculating that the Vamp in the current manga arc is Vladamir, Vampires do not age or grow new facial hair.... stressed ... User Image

Dunno this is the Gaiaverse after all, remember Vlad had kids (Who aged) so I don't think that rule applies in the same sense. Remember anything can happen!

Distinct Explorer

PK Flash
a wishing well

User Image

this is now my stance on this entire event in general
BRING ON THE RIGS INSTEAD
no...no more rigs, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash