Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was looking around at a vonhelson support guild to see what they were saying, since one of them was saying that a member was going to spy on our guild. The thread I looked at in there was just so....corny.
they are calling gambino the "MOB BOSS"
here's a link to a thread, it made me snicker. foolishness!
For starters, karma kills of the von helsons. deal with it. they are doomed.
second, what do they like about the vonhelsons that gambino doesn't have? except for superficiality and really really stupid rumours saying that they are lesbian vampire/werewolves. Try to give me good logic to make me understand why I should like them. If you somehow make me understand.....You get a cookie.
The VHS have supple breasts unlike Gambino.
Yes but that has absolutely no reason why I would like them unless I was a perverted lesbian.
fantineotaku
Yes but that has absolutely no reason why I would like them unless I was a perverted lesbian.

You should seriously consider that possibility.
stare Yeah......NEXT!
Okay, I'll make it easier, name one thing, that gambino has done to the Von hellson sisters that would make them kidnap his only son, banish him from durem, and try to make sure he is forgotten.
AND NO SILLY ANSWERS!
fantineotaku
It's fun. You should join us.
StephieSama
fantineotaku
It's fun. You should join us.

You should consider giving me pictures of your 'fun'.
"I SAID NO SILLY ANSWERS!!! AAGH! I'M SURROUNDED BY SILLY PEOPLE!!" gonk
fantineotaku
"I SAID NO SILLY ANSWERS!!! AAGH! I'M SURROUNDED BY SILLY PEOPLE!!" gonk

The whole notion of getting uppity about some stupid online event is silly.
Meh, I know. I just don't understand why people like the von hellson slu-.....sisters. Really, they seem like cold, heartless, bubble headed bimbos.
<center>
If karma killed the Von Helson Sisters, Gambino is much more dead. :3
</center>
Gloom Glitter
<center>
If karma killed the Von Helson Sisters, Gambino is much more dead. :3
</center>

but WHY? Karma got him for the halloween event by making him homeless, unloved, and lost his son. 3nodding He hasn't done anything wrong for over five months. He's been changed.
He has one absolutely NOTHING to the sisters, all he did was hand out G pins at the ball. 3nodding
Exactly. People hate Gambino because he simply gave out an item that is worth 4,500 more dollars than any of the von HELLson crap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff