Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
9Os
Ori Shya
Sweatpants Princess
What an incredible thread that has never been made before. You are the only user/s on the website who are getting all of these announcements and getting annoyed by them. Thank you for creating this thread so we are all suddenly enlightened to a problem with no solution. Wow.

Oh gee. Sarcasam. As if i've never seen that before. Real original right? Just like this thread?
ever think that some people dont often use the forums, and occasionally dabble to talk to people who may be having the same feelings?
Jeee. Probably not.

let's get real meta here

jeez. the person calling out sarcasm. don't you think there are enough of you in the other threads? jesus christ

Don't you think there are enough of 'you'?
You know, being jerks to people for no reason.
If I wanted that I'd go to cb thanks.
But no. Every thread is full of it. Why bother, nobody can express an opinion without being criticized. I forgot.

Aged Gaian

Ori Shya
9Os
Ori Shya
Sweatpants Princess
What an incredible thread that has never been made before. You are the only user/s on the website who are getting all of these announcements and getting annoyed by them. Thank you for creating this thread so we are all suddenly enlightened to a problem with no solution. Wow.

Oh gee. Sarcasam. As if i've never seen that before. Real original right? Just like this thread?
ever think that some people dont often use the forums, and occasionally dabble to talk to people who may be having the same feelings?
Jeee. Probably not.

let's get real meta here

jeez. the person calling out sarcasm. don't you think there are enough of you in the other threads? jesus christ

But no. Every thread is full of it. Why bother, nobody can express an opinion without being criticized. I forgot.

i can't tell if you're being serious or not anymore but i should clarify that i wasn't trying to attack you i was just trying to go even deeper into your call-out

Tipsy Gawker

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
9Os
Ori Shya
9Os
Ori Shya
Sweatpants Princess

Jeee. Probably not.

let's get real meta here

i can't tell if you're being serious or not anymore but i should clarify that i wasn't trying to attack you i was just trying to go even deeper into your call-out

All I was looking for was someone to ramble and rant along with about a common and shared minor annoyance. Because that's exactly what it is. All my Gaian friends from when I joined. Gone. No ones left. I wasn't trying to make another thread that's been made before. I hardly go on the forums. So how would I know this right?

Aged Gaian

Ori Shya
9Os
Ori Shya
9Os
Ori Shya
Sweatpants Princess

Jeee. Probably not.

let's get real meta here

All I was looking for was someone to ramble and rant along with about a common and shared minor annoyance. Because that's exactly what it is. All my Gaian friends from when I joined. Gone. No ones left. I wasn't trying to make another thread that's been made before. I hardly go on the forums. So how would I know this right?

jeez what a negative outlook

you gotta go lone wolf style like me (all my friends left too i don't know why i'm here anymore tbh)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff