Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the Shops Landing page?

I don't like it! 0.648 64.8% [ 81 ]
I like it! 0.136 13.6% [ 17 ]
Give me gold! 0.216 21.6% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello there!

I guess by the nature of most gaians, they think we won't notice and we would overlook the detail, but we users in the GCD do. Good job, meep!

have a nice day

Bashful Sweetheart

8,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Mel brooks voice* Goia shops landing pages, the soich for more money! (tip if you're old enough to get the reference if you want)

Magic Hobo

:T

Not that I liked getting dumped onto a random shop instead of, you know, a *shops landing page*...

But I sure liked getting dumped into a random shop more than getting to pick between la victoire's boring-a**-boring store front and club verge's douchey nightclub horseshit

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Unholy Lightbringer

40,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

Not that I liked getting dumped onto a random shop instead of, you know, a *shops landing page*...

But I sure liked getting dumped into a random shop more than getting to pick between la victoire's boring-a**-boring store front and club verge's douchey nightclub horseshit

You know, you're not the first person to mention this, but I wonder why Gaia never really created an actual "shops landing page" (unless the drop down menu for the Shops tab is suppose to be just that cat_rolleyes ) to begin with?

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Unholy Lightbringer

40,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kohaku Hoshi X3
*Mel brooks voice* Goia shops landing pages, the soich for more money! (tip if you're old enough to get the reference if you want)

Yogurt! cat_burning_eyes

Bashful Sweetheart

8,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
meep12345
Kohaku Hoshi X3

Yogurt! cat_burning_eyes

I'm not the only doddering old fart! yay!
And the tips made me feel a bit better after the crappy week I had with the trade ban my bot gold loving friend earned me. Someone likes my sense of humor.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Gaia shoving the cash shops in our faces? Heaven forbid!

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

I think it's a d**k move.

With what's happened this past week and how users more than ever feel gaia is money hungry, this was an unnecessary update. I liked it being random, and them making we see a cash shop first isn't gonna make me buy more things there.

Magical Kitten

Well that's interesting...

I mean, I guess it makes sense, "spend your money here!" But I'm still going to click through all the gold shops just to see what the random avis are wearing before I go to whatever store I'm headed to. (I don't know why I do that, but I always do. It's fun.) So, I dunno, it doesn't make a difference to me.

Angelic Blob

It was fine in the middle of things. Since Users can only get into the one Cash Shop I don't see the point in pushing two others that have limited access.

Magic Hobo

meep12345
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

You know, you're not the first person to mention this, but I wonder why Gaia never really created an actual "shops landing page" (unless the drop down menu for the Shops tab is suppose to be just that cat_rolleyes ) to begin with?

Because it was less work to just drop people out onto a random shop page, than create a whole new page.

It was only ever slightly irritating to have to switch pages. It has gotten slightly *more* irritating now that the only two pages available are CS pages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff