Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the Shops Landing page?

I don't like it! 0.648 64.8% [ 81 ]
I like it! 0.136 13.6% [ 17 ]
Give me gold! 0.216 21.6% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Yuck, I buy GC and don't really give a s**t about it in general
(aka boo u suck for spending real $$$ on virtual items)
but even i find that to be super annoying User Image
i really like the randomness and even buy from the gold shops (oh nooo whaaaat)

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
One of my past times used to be clicking on the shops link and seeing the avatars that came up for each different shop. I want that back; if I want to visit Club Verge, I'm sure I can find my own way there. Just give me back my random shop fronts!

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I'm pretty sick of seeing Verge, and it's now literally being shoved in my face if I want to go buy anything else from the shops. Ugh.

Questionable Mage

It is better organized...though I liked the random shop fronts.

Tricky Treasure

Meh, I usually just click the first shop it lands on to get into the next interface. I prefer the Browse Shops scrollbar anyway.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I've never paid attention to the randomness/whatever arrangement of shops, and didn't know there was something instituted until I saw this thread.

Seeing the sparkles sends me into inconsolable rage. talk2hand I blocked sparkles on items for a reason

but...it doesn't really phase me. Sup items I cant afford/access shop, I will be just waltzing by.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Slick Southpaw
I've never paid attention to the randomness/whatever arrangement of shops, and didn't know there was something instituted until I saw this thread.

Seeing the sparkles sends me into inconsolable rage. talk2hand I blocked sparkles on items for a reason

but...it doesn't really phase me. Sup items I cant afford/access shop, I will be just waltzing by.

Agreed. Please remove those sparkles. They're blocked for a reason, and it isn't just because I can already tell what items are premium and what aren't. (Sparkles also overlay the store name for me and makes it difficult to select the shop.)

Random: why isn't Phin Phang up the top? It's the only other shop that has GC-only items. All I can assume is that Gaia is aware that aquariums have well and truly flopped and can't be bothered maintaining it anymore. =/

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Kotton Belle
Slick Southpaw

Agreed. Please remove those sparkles. They're blocked for a reason, and it isn't just because I can already tell what items are premium and what aren't. (Sparkles also overlay the store name for me and makes it difficult to select the shop.)

Random: why isn't Phin Phang up the top? It's the only other shop that has GC-only items. All I can assume is that Gaia is aware that aquariums have well and truly flopped and can't be bothered maintaining it anymore. =/

You can purchase items for gold in Phin Phang 3nodding

Honestly, I couldn't care less about GC shop placement, just remove the damn sparklies if we have that option checked off in our account settings

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Slick Southpaw
Kotton Belle
Slick Southpaw

Honestly, I couldn't care less about GC shop placement, just remove the damn sparklies if we have that option checked off in our account settings

That is true, but it is still the only other shop with some items that can only be bought with GC. Every other shop is rightly called a 'gold shop'. <3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Kotton Belle
Slick Southpaw
Kotton Belle
Slick Southpaw

That is true, but it is still the only other shop with some items that can only be bought with GC. Every other shop is rightly called a 'gold shop'. <3
eh, I figured since it wasn't purebred GC items only it didn't make the cut

but who knowsssss

Distinct Explorer

I hate this.
********, Gaia, change it back and stop pushing your damned cash shop in our faces!

Destructive Bunny

rofl Club verge is #1 there.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
I'm trying to remember why the landing-page for shops was random in the first place. Maybe something about showing off the different stores and getting users curious about them.

All I know is that intentionally dropping me off at a cash-shop every time just makes me ignore more often.

Distinct Hunter

I've noticed it as well. Well, I noticed the cash shops being above the other shops that is. The only thing I could think of was that they're really not helping their case on others seeing Gaia being too grabby with its users money as of late.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kotton Belle
Slick Southpaw
Kotton Belle
Slick Southpaw

Actually, you forgot Back Alley Bargains, as that is a gCa$h only shop as well... Except it only for items used in zOMG... So... I see why they placed it in the "games" section... But it is technically more of a Ca$h $hop than Phin Phang is cat_rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff