Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
AikoMiyoko
I' rarely shop in the Gs because the pixel colors sometimes just don't match high end tems, but the minute Loyal made it's debut, I bought out the entire store of human items just because...I don't even use them, but yeah, I guess the hoarder in me spoke louder cheese_whine

Hoarding is what got me to try to clear out my inventory @_@

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Na Doo-rim
The wedding veil from Dernier Cri. When that was first introduced, I thought I'd never be able to afford it. One of my friends got the wizard hat from there and thought it was a bargain. lol

That's my favorite item! I remember when I finally bought it and sold it right away because I just couldn't justify that price lol. The wizard hat is also one of my favs.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dalia Royce
It never really occurred to me to splurge on gold shop items. There is never an immediate need. I would also rather get them from the MP if I could get them cheaper.

Hardly anyone sells gold shop items in the mp anymore. Just isn't worth it I guess when you can get 500k just from referring friends lol

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Loveparody
I could probably do a shopping spree on the current gold amount I am sitting on, but the entirety of the gold is going to be used for my backwings quest so I am hesitant to buy anything for myself.

I did buy some things when I hit my first few billion milestones. 100B really lasted me a few weeks and I bought a lot of things with that. Now that inflation is high again, I can't really buy much.

It's sad that I feel like throwing around 10-500m and even 1b is pocket change. u.u

Good luck with the crafting! Even RIG fails are often times more than 1 bil. It's nuts

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
The Forgotten Echoes
Thanks to the charms I was able to get both Gloriana items. Items I thought I would never buy because I did not like the thought of spending that much gold on a one pose item. I also went on a little spree for my mules. They got items I would never have bought for them with their gold smile

I'd love to dress up my mules like I used too but I always like the newer items more. It'll be waaay too costly!

(Oh and I love Sesshoumaru too emotion_drool )

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Paper Gears
When stuff started inflating like crazy I cash bought an item, sold it and bought an item I really wanted the I had all this leftover gold that I was like "Oh I should buy something for a bit of an investment incase this inflation thing goes more crazy"
Then I used that gold to buy a lot of things I wanted or felt like I kinda wanted and was a good deal for me to sell later on. I'm a pretty miserly person, but I though it would be at least worth more after a while so I could always sell it if I didn't want it.

I also used that gold to yes, go shop at gold shops.

Yeah it's good to invest. Stuff always skyrockets at some point

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Obsequious Minion
I've had my eye on the Royal Tyrian Raiment in DC for a LONG time, but it's a one-pose item, and before the inflation there was absolutely no way I would justify buying a one pose item that expensive. Now I could buy out DC without flinching. XD

Admittedly I also went crazy buying Artemises when they first started getting dirt cheap... because I really liked the legmod. Little did I realize that the angle of the legmod REALLY doesn't work with a lot of the long shirts and jackets I have. Not to mention arm mods.

I like that too since I've always been a fan of Artemis. But I've never quite figured out how to make those bent legs work

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Wildervast
That's pretty much what I did when I returned to Gaia and found out I could sell my old event trash for ridiculous prices: just sold a few things and then bought every goldshop item I was ever remotely interested in.

Also, with the effortless gold from Daily Chance, my alts are now all at least dressed in something other than >500g clothes and event freebies.

Yeah everything is releasing tons of gold now. Has booty grab been updated yet?

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Denham

Definitely bought out DC a few weeks ago when I realized the same thing haha the only reason I haven't bought everything I've wanted from the shops yet is sheer laziness. That takes so much time gonk that said, I have 10 pages of invo and a fat chunk of it is GS items. *rolls around in gold-purchased splendor*

It drives me nuts to see my inventory cluttered. I will never buy out the gold shops lol. 10 pages HOLY-

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I-Iearts
I did the same thing. I bought items I wanted and sold some I really wasn't using. Though part of my problem is I would really like some of the newer items and some items I've wanted since I first joined- really just ancient katana and steel ninja plated head band. However, even when you get 1b, you then realize half the newer or better items are highly expensive. The rarer, the more value in some cases. All new items are selling at least for 35b or least what I've seen. The mcs seem to be going lower, but that's it.

Monthly collectibles are usually pretty pricey too o.o

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ridley Starsmore
Dude.

Over the past week, I did something I always wanted to do.

I bought one of everything from the gold shops that was just straight up gold.

Took me a week.

Now...without including Loyal's shop....It's about 250m-ish. The older shops take longer, and stuff doesn't really sort itself all that great. (At one point, I broke the inventory arranger.)

WITH Loyal's, it's about 20b. Give or take.

It's a little over 9000 items. And takes up 18 pages of inventory.

Wow. That's nuts. I did hear they are at least updating the inventory arranger. Hopefully it can handle 18 pages, geez lol.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Steeple
I keep putting off my gold shop binge. gonk I went on a marketplace spending spree recenting since i sold my advanced chance, so I think i'll settle a bit now. Might get B*cri stuff tho. 3nodding

Ridley Starsmore
I bought one of everything from the gold shops that was just straight up gold.

Took me a week.

Now...without including Loyal's shop....It's about 250m-ish. The older shops take longer, and stuff doesn't really sort itself all that great. (At one point, I broke the inventory arranger.)

WITH Loyal's, it's about 20b. Give or take.

It's a little over 9000 items. And takes up 18 pages of inventory.
I know what i'm doing after i sort my inventory. eek Seriously im glad i actually know how much pure it takes (not counting loyal). Less than I expected!

How do you guys handle having such a big inventory? And sorting it too? gonk

Revered Connoisseur

When I hit my first billion, I do, like the OP, bought all the D*C stuff. Though I still am trying to match items with it. I also visit GCD's inexpensive items thread for random goodies in the market.
I already got all of the male Daily Chance items and wish there were new items on it. I also miss the free items from ads, like Kanalaand Beast King Sets.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
immer geradeaus
I bought out the DC.
I remember when I used to go to that store and just look at it like "Who would have that much gold!!?" and now it's just so easy

Back when millions were worth something emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces