• Treasure Hunter 100
Enchanted Blue
Kirana Azadju
Enchanted Blue
Kirana Azadju
Enchanted Blue
Kirana Azadju
I did that yes. Grabbed a Cresento from DC <3
^^ and tons of gold shop items like some coats. there are some nice pixels to fetch from there..

After all tho, I think it's a shame that 100mil is considered "cheap" now. That's just so very wrong.

Yeah I noticed they started selling the newer gold shop items for like 20-100k. Which would've been expensive back then but now it's laughable
yeah..I guess they are trying to goldsink wherever they can. Tho it doesnt make much of a difference. Gold shop stuff has to be affordable after all, for the part of their userbase that doesnt buy cash.

Plus for the newbies still joining though they're probably overwhelmed with the prices
I am really happy I am not a newbie in these times sweatdrop

Tell me about it emotion_donotwant
well this inflation thing is a problem but I am more concerned about the plot atm u.u

Striking Sex Symbol

lol sort of ashamed to say that you reminded me of its existence, so went and nabbed all of the things I was too cheap to get a few years back. sweatdrop heart

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Enchanted Blue
emi desu
i've bought almost everything i ever wanted. it feels weird because now i'm unsatisfied constantly with my avatars even though i have more than ever. weird life lessons from gaia confused

I still have fun making new outfits but since I can afford everything all at once, I get bored with them a lot faster since no effort was put in sad

yea exactly! it's weird. i have it all and suddenly i'm so uninterested. sweatdrop

Wild Bookworm

My avatar may not be hugely impressive, but it is a bit cute xd It has no cash item at all, just gold shop, freebies/event items, and GoFusion items made with free Daily Chance charms.
If you combine GoFusion, Dernier Cri, Loyal's Bazaar when you have access to it, and the gold shops, all you need then is your creativity biggrin Alchemy too, if you can manage it, it is quite expensive, and whatever can be gleaned from zOMG.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I'm really bad at spending sprees unless it's art >_>

or body hair

Mostly art, though. MAKES IT SUPER HARD TO QUEST ;w;

though right now it's a work in progress, I guess.

Dapper Nerd

Enchanted Blue
nallan
Enchanted Blue
nallan
I came back from a hiatus and it took me a bit to really get a grip on current MP prices. When I did, I went and pretty much bought out DC. And I went on a huge GS and MP shopping spree when I hit my first few billion. I bought so many items, it was glorious. emotion_drool The gold shops have some really great items, I wish they were given more love.

Yeah I used to have to sell items and wait until they sold before I could buy new items for outfits. Now I can just buy freely and it's weird. I do like some of the new gold shop stuff. They may not be as fancy as the RIG items and whatnot but they're necessities when making elaborate outfits

Haha, I remember having to do that too. I really enjoy gold shop items, especially the newer items in Cross Stitch. Yes! They are so necessary when making elaborate outfits.

Oh yeah! That reminds me, I should go check out Cross Stitch as well haha

Do it! Some of my favorite GS items are in that shop.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Aekou
lol sort of ashamed to say that you reminded me of its existence, so went and nabbed all of the things I was too cheap to get a few years back. sweatdrop heart

Haha I just bought them today too razz No shame.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Antiq
My avatar may not be hugely impressive, but it is a bit cute xd It has no cash item at all, just gold shop, freebies/event items, and GoFusion items made with free Daily Chance charms.
If you combine GoFusion, Dernier Cri, Loyal's Bazaar when you have access to it, and the gold shops, all you need then is your creativity biggrin Alchemy too, if you can manage it, it is quite expensive, and whatever can be gleaned from zOMG.

It is cute. I really like the skirt surprised

Yeah just another week until I have access to Loyal's Bazaar. Alchemy isn't as expensive since the caches are dirt cheap

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Slick Southpaw

or body hair

Omg art buying is another addiction in it of itself. I will definitely buy some when I have the chance. Though the prices they're charging nowadays scare me xD

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Enchanted Blue
Slick Southpaw

or body hair

Omg art buying is another addiction in it of itself. I will definitely buy some when I have the chance. Though the prices they're charging nowadays scare me xD

there's so little that Gaia makes that fit the d tone and something I like that most of my art affordability is directly related to how few items I can be arsed to care about.

And probably why I go after project tickets like a dog chasing cars ;w;

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Slick Southpaw
Enchanted Blue
Slick Southpaw

or body hair

there's so little that Gaia makes that fit the d tone and something I like that most of my art affordability is directly related to how few items I can be arsed to care about.

That's true. They usually aim for the pale skin types though most opt for C type anyways.

I guess that's one way to look at it haha. Optimism~

Interesting Phantom

Enchanted Blue

First billions? Just curious, how do you earn your gold--vending? I mostly just post and collect the daily chance.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Frantic Search
Enchanted Blue

First billions? Just curious, how do you earn your gold--vending? I mostly just post and collect the daily chance.

I used to buy and sell things in the exchange. I went on a hiatus and when I came back, everything was inflated. I just sold a few things to make my first few billions

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Enchanted Blue
Slick Southpaw
Enchanted Blue
Slick Southpaw

or body hair

That's true. They usually aim for the pale skin types though most opt for C type anyways.

new goal: make everyone regret x10000 for forgetting the d tone dramallama

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Slick Southpaw
Enchanted Blue
Slick Southpaw
Enchanted Blue
Slick Southpaw

or body hair

new goal: make everyone regret x10000 for forgetting the d tone dramallama

How will you do that? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out