Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

Oh god I forgot shoes were a thing x ox; I visited that tab and I have a cute mermaid tail there! and something I bought for a cute ribbon <3

I just don't bother with shoes XD; I hate the default feet/leg. I use Miss Mustachio, Counterfeit Widow or the lovely heels in Queen of Blossoms~ the last one mods the leg beautifully * O*

Adventuring Duck

I've been thinking about this happening, too. xD The leg mods are definitely a game changer, so I wear fewer shoe poses (I guess??).
Also, is it just me, or are leg mods becoming cheaper? I guess since there are more options for leg mods you don't have to always break the bank for them now~ Thus, you see more people wearing mods, and less wearing shoes.

Alien Invader

I like shoes that mod the legs or the feet in general--for example the shoes in Flatline are some of my favorite because they kinda make the foot...stubbier? Haha. I just do not like the size of the feet on the base and a lot of the old shoes only make it so much worse.

Dead Hellraiser

I have some shoes, but they're mostly heels and heeled boots since normal shoes tend to look like crap on the female base.

I'd probably prefer pants + shoes to leg mods if it wasn't for the fact with one or two exceptions, the only shoes that look remotely decent on the female base are heels. (Probably because the female base's feet and ankles look like deformed noodles)

Garage Band Darling goes in the shoes tab.

fxxkin demon

I have pretty well stocked shoe tab of 111 pairs. Most of them are gold shop styles in several different colors but there are a handful other things like animal slippers and of course the Garage Band set.

I've always been a fan of the pant and shoes combo. For some reason I never really got into all the legs mods. Not that I don't have any at all but you'll see Sal dressed in jeans and sneakers more often than in an all in one leg mod combo. My favorite shoes are the Ska ones followed by the Lyndexter's Journal training boots.

It does get kind of annoying when a new item comes out and it's leg mod only. I feel like it limits my creativity. I've also noticed that even on my female mule I tend to shy away from full leg mods. I do like the Keiko's cake and Trifle shoes. They look super sweet with stockings.

Shy Gaian

Sometimes I look at my shoes tab, and think, "Man I don't have any shoes to go with this at all!" And then I remember that half the shoes I have are with the items. :/ Screw hair items, I want shoe items.
Even if their mods, I don't care. We need more.
my captcha is: happy retirement
I wish man, I wish. retiring at 21 would be amazing. emotion_kirakira

Magical Star

I love shoes.

n____n

Valiant Jackling

The only items I really use in the shoes tab are leg mods that just happened to wind up in the category <.<

Thieving Rogue

« ‹ I generally like being able to use pants and shoes instead of a mod, but it really depends on the kind of avatar I'm making, though. All in all, I value being creative with item combinations instead of just using a mod (again, depends on the avatar.)

I just wish they'd stop with these pants/shoes combos they keep pushing out and just makes them separate items. Like the ___ Brother series. Those boots. *o*

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Nova0437
Magically Clueless

i like all the lowtoppies though, i should wear them more

We need more colours. All the old ones are really bright.

the grab bags from gambino outfitters had brown, cream, and navy lowtoppies o: it would be nice for darker greens and regular greens though

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
I wish we could select the pose thumbnail we want for each item in our dress-up pages so that we can sort them by the poses we're most likely to use evil i hate that so much of my inventory is buried under the "items" tab just because of the freaking thumbnail that often times is just a placeholder anyways scream stressed

Bunny

I really like the garage band baby shoes, it's nice to be able to pair them with stockings of my choosing. I do miss being able to wear my winged anklets though, I used to wear them constantly.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well I used a lot of shoes back in the day until leg mods came out. Now I love leg mods. They make my avatar's legs look so slim and cute rather than big cinder blocks! I also prefer arm mods too because they look like actual hands instead of paws. xD

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

If there were more shoes like what garage band does to the ugly female avatar legs, I would wear a ******** more of them....unfortunately the older shoes are outdated hence the lack if them in my inventory gonk

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I like some leg mods but as I don't have a lot of gold I don't have that many leg mods so I don't always find one that fit with my avi theme, so I stick with shoes+pants(skirts....) still I barely use the shoes I have in my shoes tab hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff