Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
diet otaku
foe x foe also references the concept of "foeyay," shipping two enemies together.
I didnt know that it had a real term! Ive just called it "hateshipping" xD

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
soto saki
A New Year comes off as a huge reference to Rise from Persona 4..

In the Top Left it's pretty close to the the outfit in the item, while the hair may be different, the "I hope Senpai notices me" is really distinguishable because her character calls you that constantly in the game.

I could also just be imagining this because I've played way too much P4G lately...
I think its pretty close xD and it also references a tumblr meme uvu

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hi-Potion
Yorugami
Ship's Last stand refers to the TUMBLR/Fanfiction world when your favorite pairing/ship is going down or is set to suffer tragically or end something badly.

I.E. Some people ship Bilbo x Thorin from the Hobbit even though they know Thorin will die in the end.

As they say then: I WILL DO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP!

Yes?

Either that or you're captain of your ship XD
Meaning you're in that pairing.
I believe this is correct xD I've heard/have said these things often

Oh my god I have so many typos in that post! XD
Never type answers when you're lacking sleep at dawn! Lol.

Yeah...just found it super odd when you made the reference
to titanic when the description of the item even says: I will continue to love my ship, even when she's below the raging seas of feels

8D yeah. That right there is pure Tumblr/Fanfiction talk!

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Our Little Ari
not sure, if someone already said it but "Rabu Rabu bicycle" is a reference to the term "the fandom bicycle" aka character in a fandom what people tend to ship with everyone and everything
Oh! I know of those, like America from Hetalia! thanks!

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Belethiel
Gaia.

Gaia, how could you not make a Nepeta Liejon item for a shipping RIG? emotion_donotwant

Tell me if one pops up. I'll give Gaia all of my gold if it spits out a cute blue kitty hat.
I KNOW I WAS LOOKING FOR A HOMESTUCK ITEM. WE GET A MY LITTLE PONY ITEM BUT NO NEPETA.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
42rd
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10005907

Ref to Hatune Miku's song world is mine.
Thats in the Original Post xD;;

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Ninina
Perhaps this was already mentioned, but in Master of the Internetverse, the reference is not really He-Man but the fanfiction "Master of the Universe" that was later re-named "Fifty Shades of Grey."
No xD;; Master Of The Universe is a He-Man TV show (the fanfic was twilight related and had a similar name).

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Meirelle

Is this a complete list yet? Does anybody know?

User Image
Completing right now c:

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
confused redditor
The item Secret Stash is a reference to the yaoi mangas Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. The mangaka of those mangas always draws her semes with abnormally large hands. Also, the roses with the は symbols refer to how the mangaka usually draws roses and sakura blossom petals in the background in scenes where the characters are about to kiss or have sex. (は is the sex moan sound in Japanese.)
Right, yaoi hands xD;; forgot about that

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Hi-Potion
Belethiel
Gaia.

Gaia, how could you not make a Nepeta Liejon item for a shipping RIG? emotion_donotwant

Tell me if one pops up. I'll give Gaia all of my gold if it spits out a cute blue kitty hat.
I KNOW I WAS LOOKING FOR A HOMESTUCK ITEM. WE GET A MY LITTLE PONY ITEM BUT NO NEPETA.

I got excited when I saw it was a shipping RIG that was also freaking tumblr themed. There just had to be a Homestuck item... but nooo. :c Probably for the reason I talked about earlier. I'm not even a shipper, but the HS shipping amuses me (BECAUSE QUADRANTS), so I got excited anyway.

Nepeta is the patron troll Saint of shipping for those of you who don't know. :U

Festive Celebrator

Hi-Potion
Ninina
Perhaps this was already mentioned, but in Master of the Internetverse, the reference is not really He-Man but the fanfiction "Master of the Universe" that was later re-named "Fifty Shades of Grey."
No xD;; Master Of The Universe is a He-Man TV show (the fanfic was twilight related and had a similar name).

I know about the He Man tv show, I've seen it too XD
I just thought it was a reference to the fanfic because fanfiction is more related to the overall theme of the RIG ninja

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Ninina
Hi-Potion
Ninina

I know about the He Man tv show, I've seen it too XD
I just thought it was a reference to the fanfic because fanfiction is more related to the overall theme of the RIG ninja
No... It isnt? xD;;
How do you even mean
this rig is about shipping and memes
I love the Brony so much heart OWO

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Hi-Potion
Meirelle

User Image
Completing right now c:

Danke. BTW, I love your classic avatar. biggrin

User Image

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Meirelle
Hi-Potion
Meirelle

User Image
Completing right now c:

Danke. BTW, I love your classic avatar. biggrin

User Image
Ahh thank /)uwu(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items