Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whaaaat. Where has this thread been this whole time? Shame I didn't keep track of all of mine. I only remember two. D;

#MARIAN -> Delicate Death
#MARIAN -> Foe x Foe

Shy Dabbler

12,500 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Olympian 200
Rinoko:
Oppa Style

UGH

Dapper Capitalist

I didn't really keep a score card, but I know I got Ledmund twice and Flyngh once. Flyngh gave me Little Doll Kisses, and I think the first Ledmund gave me Huin Seulpeum. That's all I can remember off the top of my noggin, sorry.

And, going on a slightly different tangent, this RIG got me into coming up with some non-gaia ships, mostly having to do with characters from Naruto crossing over with Negima characters. Naruko Uzumaki x Kaede Nagase needs love, kay?

Ruthless Werewolf

10,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Thanks for sharing~!
Is there a guide on how to play this RIG?

Or the item is just random?
My last 'Ships Happens' Bundle

CORVAGO (4)-Foodmatic (2),Right in the Feels,Hatofow

RINOKO (1) -Starish

CARL (1) -Purple Prose

DIEDRADIO (1)- E-VO

CRESOLAE (1) -Guertera's Witch

MOISHA (1)-Icy Inuit

Nothing i really wanted... Ohh, well! BTW, that was the order i got the items in. >_<

Ruthless Werewolf

10,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Thank you so much for sharing the list!

However, I am disappointed on I got an crappy item!
PK Flash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THE SHIPS HAPPEN 'GET WHAT FROM WHERE' THREAD!

since the other thread apparently seems to have petered out, i'll pick up the slack!
just post what you've received from each dropplr post and i'll add it ♫♪

thank you to freak297 for curating the images, and the wonderful gaia artists and staff for this CI~

CURRENT STATUS; regularly updating whenever i can! ♥
Waffles the cat , first try , I don't even want him

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Empress Eclair
MARIAN
Kanoko's Illusions eek

eek
I'm so jealous!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff