Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Odd Cinderella
Finni
I know you guys are looking for the high resolution art but my piece is queued to post chronologically on my tumblr and it'll be another two weeks before we get to it.... >__>;; so here's a sneak peek from me~

Glad you guys like the art! crying reapersun's pieces are my favorite too!!

gonk FINNI! WE NEED AN R/EI OF THESE TWO, STAT! crying I need more Yuri love and this is the best way to introduce a new Ciel/mund saga! emotion_dowant
Agreed! Also avatar question for you. How would you style your outfit around the princesses if you only got your jumping off point with their hair? I'm trying to find a good reason to buy them and work them into my avatar.

Hopeful Girl

Lynx Saint Keiya
Odd Cinderella
Finni
I know you guys are looking for the high resolution art but my piece is queued to post chronologically on my tumblr and it'll be another two weeks before we get to it.... >__>;; so here's a sneak peek from me~

gonk FINNI! WE NEED AN R/EI OF THESE TWO, STAT! crying I need more Yuri love and this is the best way to introduce a new Ciel/mund saga! emotion_dowant
Agreed! Also avatar question for you. How would you style your outfit around the princesses if you only got your jumping off point with their hair? I'm trying to find a good reason to buy them and work them into my avatar.

Which Princesses? ninja

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya
Odd Cinderella
Finni

Which Princesses? ninja
Solair and Lalune. And let's say the Intrepid Solair Princess and the Isolated Lalune princess.

Hopeful Girl

Lynx Saint Keiya
Solair and Lalune. And let's say the Intrepid Solair Princess and I think it's the Concealed Lalune princess whose in my prince range.

Oh. Hm. Well, I have yet to come up with a good one for the hairs... sweatdrop I can create with the sword more, and, as you can, with the dress.... 3nodding BUT! If you want me to make you an outfit, I can...depending on the theme you trying to go for... ninja

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya
Solair and Lalune. And let's say the Intrepid Solair Princess and I think it's the Concealed Lalune princess whose in my prince range.

Oh. Hm. Well, I have yet to come up with a good one for the hairs... sweatdrop I can create with the sword more, and, as you can, with the dress.... 3nodding BUT! If you want me to make you an outfit, I can...depending on the theme you trying to go for... ninja
More modern theme. Like I combine my Rose Diary Rose hair with my Saffron eyes from L'histore de mephiste and work from there.

Hopeful Girl

Lynx Saint Keiya
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya

More modern theme. Like I combine my Rose Diary Rose hair with my Saffron eyes from L'histore de mephiste and work from there.

Like, how so, I mean? sweatdrop

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya

Like, how so, I mean? sweatdrop
Like jeans and dresses and less armor. I guess it's kinda hard to explain in a way?

Hopeful Girl

Lynx Saint Keiya
Like jeans and dresses and less armor. I guess it's kinda hard to explain in a way?

Oh! Lol. Casual. Got it. Let me see if I can whip something up...do you have a preferred colour and budget limit? ninja Or, you can give me your Enviro? ninja

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya

Oh! Lol. Casual. Got it. Let me see if I can whip something up...do you have a preferred colour and budget limit? ninja Or, you can give me your Enviro? ninja
Budget before buying them is at 48 billion so after it's be about 20 billion at most. And how do I send you my inventory? Send you the link to tektek with it already loaded?

Hopeful Girl

Lynx Saint Keiya
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya

Budget before buying them is at 48 billion so after it's be about 20 billion at most. And how do I send you my inventory? Send you the link to tektek with it already loaded?

Hopefully the enviro function still works...hold on. Lemme double-check.... ninja

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya

Hopefully the enviro function still works...hold on. Lemme double-check.... ninja
Ok.

Hopeful Girl

Lynx Saint Keiya
Ok.

Meep! It's back up! emotion_yatta

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya
Ok.

Yay! Also redid the math with Isolated and Intrepid I'm down from 48 bil to 14 bil. So how do I get my inventory to you? Also if you need a bigger budget Fearless and Isolated take me from 48 to 32.

Hopeful Girl

Lynx Saint Keiya
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya
Ok.

Yay! Also redid the math with Isolated and Intrepid I'm down from 48 bil to 14 bil. So how do I get my inventory to you? Also if you need a bigger budget Fearless and Isolated take me from 48 to 32.

Go to tektek.org, click Dream Avatar. Underneath, it says Import Gaia Inventory and follow those instructions.

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya
Odd Cinderella
Lynx Saint Keiya
Ok.

Go to tektek.org, click Dream Avatar. Underneath, it says Import Gaia Inventory and follow those instructions.
Ok then what? Send you the link to the tektek with my inventory? or just the list?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff