Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyxiis
Ikr. I really regret not grabbing Rapturous Union and Princess of the World on the first day - I figured that they would go up a bit and maybe come down the next week or something, but 25m & 21m is ridiculous for a RIG item that isn't the pet.

I wonder if there's going to be people who buy them at these prices. ._.
ya me too dying to have one rapturous union too many greedy people want 10m+ for it

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Invisible Genius

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
well this is not one of my favorite CI. I do like Princess of the World and Guretera's Witch. I have horrid luck so I'll just add them to my never ending wishlist. biggrin

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
The chances of getting the good item is like super low ;o; Why can't Gaia just play fair and have a SD Plus Doll or one of those 1mill worth items in each bundle??? -.-

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Lady Twilight Rahl
well this is not one of my favorite CI. I do like Princess of the World and Guretera's Witch. I have horrid luck so I'll just add them to my never ending wishlist. biggrin

Mhmm! I know what you mean c: Princess of the world is my fav too! But I probably have to buy like 100 of these bundles just to get that one item eek ***sigh

Tricky Cat

Hotorobi
Nyxiis
Ikr. I really regret not grabbing Rapturous Union and Princess of the World on the first day - I figured that they would go up a bit and maybe come down the next week or something, but 25m & 21m is ridiculous for a RIG item that isn't the pet.

I wonder if there's going to be people who buy them at these prices. ._.
ya me too dying to have one rapturous union too many greedy people want 10m+ for it

Are you both serious right now?
There's some in the marketplace for 8m.

Yesterday I went on a selling spree to get a R.U. and it was 7.5m. (Gave up because I realized how impractical the dress is for my wardrobe)

And it's not greedy to get as much money from an item as you can considering multiple factors. (Hint: The Supply (the chance of getting the item. Paying real money to get a rig), The Demand(How many people want the item vs how many are available, how many people are willing to pay).)

Tricky Cat

Binary Peaches
Lady Twilight Rahl

Mhmm! I know what you mean c: Princess of the world is my fav too! But I probably have to buy like 100 of these bundles just to get that one item eek ***sigh

8 Mil.

8 Bundles.
80 Dollars.

Don't open them, just sell them if you know what you want.

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Lapin Lequesne
Binary Peaches
Lady Twilight Rahl

8 Mil.

8 Bundles.
80 Dollars.

Exactly! That's a better plan actually... because the bundles are worth more than the items you get. Is this what you do? Just sell the bundles???

Tricky Cat

Binary Peaches
Lapin Lequesne
Binary Peaches
Lady Twilight Rahl

8 Mil.

8 Bundles.
80 Dollars.

Exactly! That's a better plan actually... because the bundles are worth more than the items you get. Is this what you do? Just sell the bundles???

Depends.
Check the prices of the bundle on the market, and the individual rig.
Buy bundle. If the whole thing nets more cash, sell that.
Otherwise, open and list all 9.

Rinse repeat.
I think I've done that for 2 rigs and then some black-friday sales for maxmimum gold:cash efficiency.
Dont do this for rigs under like 90k.
Not worth

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Lapin Lequesne
Binary Peaches
Lapin Lequesne
Binary Peaches
Lady Twilight Rahl

8 Mil.

8 Bundles.
80 Dollars.

Depends.

Rinse repeat.
I think I've done that for 2 rigs and then some black-friday sales for maxmimum gold:cash efficiency.
Not worth

Yep that's true too! Ik a there's a lot of Gaians willing to buy the bundles who don't even realize that the items aren't worth it neutral but it's good for us venders because we get the profits~

Under 90k? alright sounds like a plan!!

Tricky Cat

Binary Peaches
Lapin Lequesne
Binary Peaches
Lapin Lequesne
Binary Peaches
Lady Twilight Rahl

8 Mil.

8 Bundles.
80 Dollars.

Depends.

Rinse repeat.
Not worth

Yep that's true too! Ik a there's a lot of Gaians willing to buy the bundles who don't even realize that the items aren't worth it neutral but it's good for us venders because we get the profits~

Under 90k? alright sounds like a plan!!

Dont sell for like 90 if theyre all 100.
Also, check exchange.
Desperate sellers will sell cheap if theyre lazy/selling in bulk.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Foodmatic is deliciously drawn!! emotion_kirakira Although I don't see myself wearing it often, I wanna buy it just because I love all of the food it features! I never buy items from the marketplace, but I'm bidding on it currently... ninja
I'll thank the artist to remember that not everyone on Gaia comes looking for material to feed their prurient interests.
I'll also thank the artist to keep hers on her tumblr, which is not PG-13, and to not super-impose them on Gaia, which reportedly alleges that it is.

Intermediate Genius

23,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
I have an item called Razzle Dazzle, which I didn't see on the list. It seems My Little Pony-based.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Wonderland-REMIX
I have an item called Razzle Dazzle, which I didn't see on the list. It seems My Little Pony-based.

That's an old RIG item from Crystal Overdrive. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces