Welcome to Gaia! ::

It seems EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT THE SHADOWY FIGURE WITH THE GUN!!!! its quit ovious that um HE DID IT! man people piss me off sometimes, "no Gino did it this is how" SHUT THE ******** UP! it was the shadowy figure with the ******** rifle! enough with the ******** theorys
it was the cloaked guy...but who is it? i'v ruled out that it might be edmond since gambino was like his best customer

Dapper Lunatic

deathawaitsus
It seems EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT THE SHADOWY FIGURE WITH THE GUN!!!! its quit ovious that um HE DID IT! man people piss me off sometimes, "no Gino did it this is how" SHUT THE ******** UP! it was the shadowy figure with the ******** rifle! enough with the ******** theorys

because the animator drew him clutching his wound, they thought it was the shor reaction
gonk That is what people are talking about who is the cloaked figure.
Qwake
gonk That is what people are talking about who is the cloaked figure.
i keep seeing things about Gino did it i was like omg ******** moron

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Its Axel fromKingdom Hearts Chain of Memories ninja
Kakashi Senpai
then there would be copyright issus with sqaur-enix

Dapper Lunatic

Kakashi Senpai

or one of the Unknowns
maybe it was Ian o.o!
The only thing that irks everyone about the sniper is the fact that the tower is GINORMOUS and shooting UP that high would be impossible. The bullet would eventually slow down, change angle, and become more or less useless. I don't think Gino did it, at all. Would make no sense for him to do it. But the sniper isn't making much sense either. BUT WHO THE HELL CARES?! We'll find out who did it eventually or everyone on here will go psycho and eat the souls of the admins, rendering Gaia totally useless.
hentaibunnyinc
The only thing that irks everyone about the sniper is the fact that the tower is GINORMOUS and shooting UP that high would be impossible. The bullet would eventually slow down, change angle, and become more or less useless. I don't think Gino did it, at all. Would make no sense for him to do it. But the sniper isn't making much sense either. BUT WHO THE HELL CARES?! We'll find out who did it eventually or everyone on here will go psycho and eat the souls of the admins, rendering Gaia totally useless.
do you know anything about guns?? if not?? SHUT UP

Dapper Lunatic

hentaibunnyinc

everyone knows toon bullets don't slow down
hentaibunnyinc
lol, true, but a sniper rifle is pretty damn powerful, maybe the guy even customized it alittle so it could go farther?
*coughs* the guy in the shadowy outfit could be up there to shoot anyone even though it that he was going to shoot gambino.

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Unless Square Enix are now sponsoring gaia sweatdrop But it does look like one of the cloaked figure from KH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff