• Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Soubi-chu
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Soubi is always sexy. Obvious.

I don't go into Towns so I wouldn't know if I get more attention for having
one thing on over another. The most I get is people complimenting my
avatar from time to time. I don't think they think it's 'sexy' though. LOL.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Sexy might be the wrong word to describe something, but like people almost utilize their avis as a dreamscape way or anime fantasy of style and sex appeal do you agree a little?

Slumbering Tengu

I don't do many "sexy" avatars these days
I've got a base and I dress according to how my OC would
If I do dress sexy it's done completely on accident

or if I do make a sexy avatar it's completely for fun
I don't go into flash worlds at all and who's there to impress?

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Toxic Baku
NETGEAR
I don't really dress my avatar sexy looking anymore. Because I don't go to flash spaces much.
But yes, it does attract attention when I use to go there.
When I have a male avatar wearing hardly any clothes, I would attract the gay guys and perhaps some girls.
When I have a female avatar wearing hardly any clothes, I attract gangsta guys and noob/bots wanting to cyber.

I'm not too sure about what's it like now though. confused

I still think its a lot like that, especially with a lot of the newer items allowing for more types of sexy to emerge. I tend to just be cutsey ish and sometimes go for a demonic bad boy look, and it does warrant attention. I spend most my time in towns nowadays :/
sexy avvies...no your sig is just sexy lol

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
-Seraphoid-
Toxic Baku
NETGEAR
I don't really dress my avatar sexy looking anymore. Because I don't go to flash spaces much.
When I have a male avatar wearing hardly any clothes, I would attract the gay guys and perhaps some girls.
When I have a female avatar wearing hardly any clothes, I attract gangsta guys and noob/bots wanting to cyber.

I still think its a lot like that, especially with a lot of the newer items allowing for more types of sexy to emerge. I tend to just be cutsey ish and sometimes go for a demonic bad boy look, and it does warrant attention. I spend most my time in towns nowadays :/

well thank you sir wink

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I find it hard to dress my avatar sexy when I'm not attracted to pixels. I won't judge your tastes, though, sir.

But my serious answer being that I have very few items that would easily make a sexy avatar because sex appeal isn't the style my avatars go for.

Zinistra
I make my avi's trashy as hell and I love every minute of it. heart

C'mon, this s**t is funny. I can't do it in real life, so might as well do it on Gaia!

Unfortunately I think I've spent enough time trolling in Towns that people know to stay away from me. Booooo. crying

EDIT:

Meromictic
Trashy avatars only attract trashy users.

I like how I'm the trashiest person I know and i'm on your friends list. heart

*invasive booty dance* >o>
lol and i love your avi lol

Toxic Baku
-Seraphoid-
Toxic Baku
NETGEAR

well thank you sir wink
actually i am a girl and so is my avi lol i love to cross dress me avvie all the time

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
-Seraphoid-
Toxic Baku
-Seraphoid-
Toxic Baku
NETGEAR

well thank you sir wink
actually i am a girl and so is my avi lol i love to cross dress me avvie all the time

it looks awesome!! biggrin

Toxic Baku
-Seraphoid-
Toxic Baku
-Seraphoid-
Toxic Baku
NETGEAR

well thank you sir wink

it looks awesome!! biggrin

Thanks, I love this tail it goes perfect with this or a yuki onna cosplay omfg yeah, i love being either an angel avvie or a succubus
User Image

Questionable Mage

Gaia avatars are sexier with clothes on. sweatdrop

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I don't dress "me love you long time" sexy (if only as a joke). My outfits generally fall into three styles: Cute, badass, and evil. I don't really hang around the virtual areas. But when I did, people would be all like oooh

And then I open my mouth and they run away from me :B

No but seriously, I based my general looks from an OC and she doesn't dress sexy. But dammit so many nice items call out to dress a little out of norm.

Cheery Cat

I can't do sexy. I can only do kawaii.
When I had a male avatar, I could go topless with only tiny shorts on.
Or just the rose pose in Rosamund's Revenge.
And now that I have a female avatar, I don't show any skin except on my legs and stomach, if I can.
I never dress sexy anyway. I'd rather be cute.
= w=

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I really never bother much with sexy outfits. Mostly my avi wears fairly heavily layered sci-fi and fantasy outfits. And a fair number of those are somewhat androgynous. Every once in a while I break out the bikini armor though. I usually do something a little less layered for v-day as well.

Liberal Fatcat

My sexy avis are sexy with elegance and class. No trashy skanky ho will be made here unless its for shits and giggles.

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Anja Sedai
I really never bother much with sexy outfits. Mostly my avi wears fairly heavily layered sci-fi and fantasy outfits. And a fair number of those are somewhat androgynous. Every once in a while I break out the bikini armor though. I usually do something a little less layered for v-day as well.

Holiday wear is a good idea for changing up the regular outfit idea no joke biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff