I prefer subtle sexy over 'tits hanging out all over the place' sexy.
There's a user who's avatar art is 90% bust/a** ratio, and the other 10% is crappy coloring. Plus, one of the boobs is bigger than the other one.
What are you talking about? I am the sexist avi ever right now! rofl
Seriously though, most times I find it funner to be unsexy. Like my hippy rendition of Edward Cullen from Twilight xd This female frame also makes my rendition of guy avis short and lanky. Heh heh hehtwisted
I don't go to the flash hangout spaces enough to get hit on sweatdrop But when I make a "sexy" avatar I'm making it for myself, not anyone else. It's part of why I have a male avatar in the first place, heh.
I don't go into Towns so I wouldn't know if I get more attention for having
one thing on over another. The most I get is people complimenting my
avatar from time to time. I don't think they think it's 'sexy' though. LOL.