Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
The concept of trying to make a gaia avatar sexy is sort of hilarious.

I tend to go for cute/expressive avatars almost all the time nowadays, though I used to try to pull of the "mysterious seductress" look back when I first joined. Strangely enough, I've been hit on much more with my sort of awkward cartoony avatars than I ever was with the "sexy" ones. Go figure.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Meromictic
Trashy avatars only attract trashy users.

This.

Thieving Lunatic

I seem to have a hard time making avatars that show even a little skin. That kind of sexiness isn't something that comes naturally to me.

Lionheart

Shishioh Tai
My usual avatar has so little sex appeal (and such ambiguous gender) that I have actually received complaints from random users in Towns because they "can't hump a robot".

I have yet to find a downside to this.
Good thing they haven't gotten creative yet.

@OP:
I dress cutesy. I stay away from flash areas, because wherever something tries to move on this site, it's probably to hump you.
J'adore this hair. cool

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Pixels! Pixeeell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no not for me, I do appretiate sexy items as they are fun.

I see a difference between trashy and sexy.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
Serethielle
Shishioh Tai
My usual avatar has so little sex appeal (and such ambiguous gender) that I have actually received complaints from random users in Towns because they "can't hump a robot".

I have yet to find a downside to this.
Good thing they haven't gotten creative yet.

@OP:
I dress cutesy. I stay away from flash areas, because wherever something tries to move on this site, it's probably to hump you.
J'adore this hair. cool

I'm honestly shocked nobody's yet made a "hacking" joke.

Big Member

I just like making her cute. She's practically a little girl, so I don't think of her as having any sex appeal.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I dress as I like and I really don't know if my style is considered sexy or not, but I don't care xD

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
people think my avatar is a female either way and it makes me sad. sad even when he's shirtless. i don't understand it.

i kind of get attention in towns anyway because "how can i make my name coloured" so i don't notice a difference. sweatdrop

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Dashing Valentine
No one wants to even bother the weird purple alien chick in towns so I could probably be naked and no one would bother. XD

Though I have noticed if you dress sexy and have a rather normal looking base, you're more likely to get hit on in towns by the cyber hungry n00bs.

This so much. The only people I tend to attract are the ones who are remotely intelligent and are looking for a good conversation partner.

Apparently having an avatar that differs from the norm shows that you're smarter than your average rally kid.

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
I've had a few "sexy" avis, but no one's ever approached me or complimented them. *shrugs* I don't usually do stuff outside of forums, though.

Vicious Soldier

The bird of Hermes is my name ★ †

As long as my avi looks decent, I'm fine with it. I don't dress it up for others. I dress it up for myself.

Eating my wings to make me tame.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Smart is the new sexy.

Blessed Millionaire

Pugnacious Banana
i kind of get attention in towns anyway because "how can i make my name coloured" so i don't notice a difference. sweatdrop
❝ I know that feel bro. emotion_hug

I only venture into Towns in the "I am" pose of Lucky the cat, so no humping has happened to me yet (hooray).

@OP: I dress however I feel at that point. I have some outfits that I consider "sexy", but it is more that I get art of them that it truly shows. Making a sexy yet not trashy outfit is quite a challenge. ❞ ~ ❤

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I think this is as much sex appeal as I get. Save for when I do this with orange undies instead. The hero look is something I'm inclined to go for but I've made my avis with the box of totally innocent objects before a bit less classy.

I think it's kinda cool that they allow for such variety, but rarely do I gather any attention for it one way or the other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff