Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So I am a**l about my inventory, and being gone since 2008 with the exception of the Halloween event in 2010 I needed to clean my inventory in a major way.

I found
14 pairs of the 4th Amigo Pants
6 Polo Starter Shirts
4 Ocean Summer Tops
and 3 Once Piece Black Swimsuites.

What the heck is up with all of that? My only guess is its from the Daily Chance which I found it amusing to have 14 pairs of the same pants. With all that being said, I keep my inventory like this

Event Items first (All by Date)
Plush (By Color)
Hats, Shirts, Pants, Shoes (Also all by Color)
And then all the Misc items.

So how do you keep your inventory organized? Is it all in specific sections or just jumbled and thrown together?
I give my DC junk to a friend who collects them. I don't know what he does with them, he just likes those useless, redundant items.

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
My invo is a mess.. there's no rhyme or reason to it. My storage on the other hand is fairly organized, but only because like items are typically grouped together.

As for the amigo stuff, summer tops, etc - I sell those back whenever there's something cheap I wanna buy and I'm low on gold or just need a little more to buy something. I put a lot of effort into not having to booty grab to get what I want.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
UNSUB
I give my DC junk to a friend who collects them. I don't know what he does with them, he just likes those useless, redundant items.
I question those people(s sanity), I knew some one who collected trash and bugs never turning them into anything just collecting them.

Fluffy Treat

my inventory is organized perfectly. Everything is there in the sequence in which i acquired it.
LabTech Deusy
UNSUB
I question those people(s sanity), I knew some one who collected trash and bugs never turning them into anything just collecting them.
I think he's the same way. He's not even to alchemy. There is no reason for him to keep those items other than looking at them in his inventory.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I always have a theme going on with my Invo!
Before it was: "Chaos + Clothes" and "Laziness Manifested".

It totally helps me find inspiration!

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
★
I organize mine by alphabetical order.
I'm going to wait until the event is over before I organize again.

★

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The way I have my inventory set up its been hard to organize. So about the first three pages of my inventory is very organize but the rest is a mess. Maybe I'll try again.. in the future when I'm not lazy or now.. hmm

As for DC, ever since I got a pile of that teal summer shirt (ugh) I've been instantly selling any piece of clothing I get from the it.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I hate that crap.
They needa stop spamming us with this useless s**t.
it's worse than pancakes imo.

Widow

Lonely Noob

My invo is organized by
1. Potatoverseer
2. zomg
3. aquarium
4. langer the dragon collection
5. shoes,
6. events
7. equipped items, they are organized by sponsor, animated, chance, MC, EI, color and random or recent items bought. Random is not yet organized.
8. towns: bugs, ink , flowers and garbage.

It is easier to find the evolving items I want thought.

O.G. Smoker

8,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
considering I only have like 20 items on this account, I guess I could start organizing it as I get more stuff.

Rare

I really don't care about inventory organization. At this point, if I were to organize it, I would be really thrown out of whack for avatar making.

Naughty Pants

Inventory organization... what is this?

Usually mine just fails to load. I do hoarde a small amount of 'useless' items for the purposes of alchemy. Everything else I trash, store on a mule or donate to Dumpster Dive

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
My inventory is grouped by type, and organized chronologically within those groups. It goes like this:

MCs
EIs/REIs
Cash shop items
Rare event items
Gold shop items
zOMG! equippables (also grouped by map: Village Greens, Zen Gardens, etc.)
Event items
Sponsor items
Game items for Towns, Fishing, Pinball, etc.
Aquarium fish and decorations
zOMG! rings, items, and recipes
Alchemy formulas and items

It's a lot of sections (I left out a few of the smaller ones from the list), but it makes it a lot easier to find stuff. I don't remember the names of all my items but I do remember icons.

DC junk ends up at the bottom and gets cleaned out every once in a while when I have to move other items into their sections.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff