Welcome to Gaia! ::

Posessed Pup

My inventory is a huge mess, despite my attempts to organise it.

Mine starts with anything I no longer want so its easier to find them to sell on the MP.

Then its:
DI/MC in order
Stuff from trunks and gift boxes
Event items and sponsor junk
Unopened letters and other special items
More event items and sponsor junk
EIs, RIG items and cashshop things
Commons arranged into clothing clusters (All hair clips together, all tops ect)
Left over event use-ables (like Petes fleas)
Valentine's cards from the NPCs
ZOMG stuff

Finally things I haven't moved since I bought them or obtained them because I'm lazy.

Dapper Puppy

I generally keep my inventory organized this way.

1. Clothing as it would appear on the dress up menu.
2. Further organize them into specific categories. or example, my tops is organized as this: short-sleeved shirts, long sleeved shirts, vests, jackets, full piece suits, capes, then misc.
3. Games items, as sorted by game.
4. Aquarium items.

People who know me IRL know how obsessive-compulsive I can be with organization, so taking the time to get every item where I want it is kinda a rewarding chore.

Which reminds me, thanks to this event, I've got a lot of new stuff to move about.

Mega Bit

There was a long standing error in the dc...that was very recently fixed. I've been getting a lot of other types of commons nowadays, including some cool commons like the item "raptor wind tail", that was a more exciting moment than getting a p. cache, just because I've come to expect junk repeat commons after all this time.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ambiverted
There was a long standing error in the dc...that was very recently fixed. I've been getting a lot of other types of commons nowadays, including some cool commons like the item "raptor wind tail", that was a more exciting moment than getting a p. cache, just because I've come to expect junk repeat commons after all this time.

p. cache?

Mega Bit

LabTech Deusy

p. cache?

philosopher's cache. It's worth quite a bit, and the gold dc gives out those every once in a while (I've got four of them in the entire time of the gold dc being in existence)

Cygnus Fangirl

User Image

mine goes like this mainly:

sdplus dolls, in numerical order ( first regular, then real, then any special ivans, then super if i GET ANY WHY ARE THERE NO KOTETSU DOLLS ON SALE )
equippable items by color
everything else

i need to clear out the bugs and junk that somehow materialized in there recently

Dapper Dabbler

I used to organize my inventory, but now I just don't care. I don't have much at all (I think less than 100) so it isn't a big deal.

DC and DD give me so many s**t items I don't even know why I still do it.

Professional Novice

User Image
I've been very lax with my inventory lately. I have a lot of junk piling up at the end of it. I have well over a hundred Ocean Summer tops for example. That's to say nothing of all the Amigo pants, One piece Swimsuits and zOMG items. Plus there are lots of event items that have been accumulating.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
It's not organzied at all.

Sparkly Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
My inventory is a bit of a mess and organizing it is one of those things I say I will do at some point. Like cleaning out my car, organizing my closet, buying new curtains for my living room, changing the sheets (jk I do this every week). I like my organized chaos and I wouldn't change a thing.

Shade

I once just kept using daily chance in 2010 without bothering to sell anything until 2012. I had enough pairs of amigo pants to net me 100k.

fxxkin demon

Mine is organized by the dress up tabs then by the type of item. EIs are alphabetized and SDplus dolls are kept in numerical order. New items are filed weekly or depending on how many I acquire. Daily Chance stuff is usually sold back then.

Game/aquarium stuff is left as is. If I can't wear it then I don't bother.

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My invo looks like hell - the only organized bits are the first couple dozen items, which I color-coded back in 2007. Ha!

As for the daily chance, I don't even bother with it anymore. I'm sick of getting crap upon crap from it.

Aoness's Compadre

Big Nerd

15,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bookworm 100
Meh, a lot of people need those items for alchemy and I am personally happy that I can sell them for a lil bit of gold.
I don't organise my inventory, it's not big enough. lol

SuccuViv's Bae

I'm still waiting for a "Mass Sale" feature for organizing your inventory - I hate selling junk one at a time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff