Welcome to Gaia! ::

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wow, I just realized mi inventory is insanely organized sweatdrop I sell back or trash daily items daily or as often as I can, so they never accumulate

- animated items
- head accesories (subcategories like hats, wigs, helmets, hairpins, etc.)
- ears
- tops (robes and coats, long dresses, short dresses...)
- bottoms (pants, short skirts, long skirts...)
- stockings, legwarmers and shoes
- accesories (gloves, earrings, necklaces...)
- animals (cats, then dogs, birds...)
- holdables (umbrellas, boxes, eggs...)
- backgrounds (by style)
- weapons
- food
- instruments
- dolls
- small miscelaneous, then big miscellaneous

I... feel so creepy right now ­O_O

User Image

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I sell back the stuff I get as the next step after getting my daily chance. And I love all that free gold heart The stuff that isn't worth anything I either vend for the couple gold I can get out of it or trash if it's only worth 1g and doesn't sell anyway.

As for inventory organization, I have 15 pages of stuff and it's REALLY organized. It's not that hard to do if you just keep up on it.

Wolf

My inventory is a mess.
Idk how to organize. emo

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have 85 Amigo pants, 30 Ocean Summer Tops, and 10 Black Silk Boxers. I also have some large numbers of game items, like 7971 Brown Ink and over 80000 Tokens.

My current inventory organization is currently stuck between two modes. My old style of doing so was to group clothes by worn "sets", or groups of items I wear together. My new style is trying to organize them by clothing type. Right now, some of the sets have been taken apart or used in two groups of outfits, so there are about one dozen random groupings of items before a large number of sorta-organized clothes.

From there, I have my game items/non-wearable stuff, holiday stuff roughly organized, and a mass of junk I've picked up an never organized.

I'm working on it.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

My invo is a somewhat mess. The only order I have is

EIs (with recolors the first one)
MCs
Cash/RIG items

And then when I feel like it I arrange item sets and event items. But I have too many items and invo arranger is just too blargh to do some serious arranging to it :<

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
LabTech Deusy
UNSUB
I give my DC junk to a friend who collects them. I don't know what he does with them, he just likes those useless, redundant items.
I question those people(s sanity), I knew some one who collected trash and bugs never turning them into anything just collecting them.

I do that. .____.;

And as far as the items from DC go, I've made it a daily routine to go through them all and go straight to my inventory and sell things I don't want. Same with my mule accounts that I log onto.

Sweet Bunny

I already gave up on organizing my inventory. What's sad.
I end up selling the useless junk that is worth some gold? The rest I shove anywhere else or sell too.
I used to have a terrible influx of Amigo pants. And those swimsuits. Geez. Almost every day I got them?? This reminds me I should do a clean up on my invo.

Gaian

Distinct Explorer

I don't really keep my invo organized. Usually, I just keep crap in there to have something to look at, because there's not much in there, to begin with. I only collect gold shop items, and those get released slow as hell, and I make gold even slower, so I can't fill up my inventory with as many GS items as I'd like to, so most the junk is from the DC. XD I'll usually only clean out my invo if there's an item in there I know for certain I won't ever wear or if someone gifts me a cash shop item.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    I organized my inventory by type -- hats, tops, bottoms, etc. Every time I buy something new I organize it and I give all my Daily Chance items to a girl on my friendlist that collects trash.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Foxy Bandit
Only 14?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No lie, after I posted that I found 3 more pairs in my storage.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

10,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I don't bother to organize my inventory, except to move accrued alchemy components I'm not yet ready to use into storage. Daily Chance items I don't want get sold off, but otherwise, my inventory is a lump of stuff.

Angelic Blob

If I every find that time to clean up my equip inventory, I will. Because it is messy... clogged with free stuff and clothing that I never actually wore... hmm.
My Closet isn't much better... though I did try to keep it organized by what year the event items were gathered.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
I don't organize my invo . . . as items accrue in it, that's where they stay. I used to sell extra DC items as I got them, but then I decided to let them pile up just in-case an event rolls along that calls for an item dump (usually the Christmas cheer things). It's messy, but then I don't have to look for items to buy/give away when the event starts.

Also, I have to say, I laughed quite a bit when I got the burning pile of summer tops item from the DC last week. xd

In a relationship with the Yiling Patriarch

Wrathful Spirit

I sell off pretty much everything I get from DC that I wont use.

I organize my inventory by colour, such fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff