Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seme or Uke: Johnny K. Gambino x Edmund of Durem

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

After lurking around here for a while, I've seen that alot of people like the Gambino x Edmund pairing, so I am doing a sequal to my previous thread about Liam and Ian.

And, Apologies to Geminisun sweatdrop :
GeminiSun
Curse my a**l-retentiveness. I have to correct this every time I see it.

"Seme" and "uke" DO NOT mean "dominant" and "submissive". They come from the verbs "semeru" and "ukeru", which literally mean "to attack" and "to receive". "Seme" and "uke" are not actual words, they're Japanese fandom slang. sweatdrop If I had a nickel every time someone brought out the "dominant/submissive" meanings, I could buy the Eiffel Tower.

So, who is the Seme and who is the Uke?
So far, Two votes total:
1 for Edmund being Seme,
1 for Gambino being Seme.

'Tis gonna be a loooong night.. sweatdrop
Now there are 6 votes:
3 votes for Edmund,
3 votes for Gambino.

sweatdrop
Where the HELL did this pairing come from?! gonk I've been known to slash with little discression, but... that's too much for me.
They take turns. whee
Kittu
Where the HELL did this pairing come from?! gonk I've been known to slash with little discression, but... that's too much for me.

Don't ask me. I dunno where they got it from either. confused
gonk that makes me wanna pitch me guts. gonk

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I dunno, for the Xmas event, it looked like Edmund wore the pants.

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Gambino takes it! He's such a sub! blaugh

EDIT:: I mean, come on. During the olympics, Edmund totally got distraced by that chick, and we all know he's a womanizer. And Gambino's gotta be a sub - where's Gino's mum? He made a freudian slip at halloween that Gino was his clone, so he obviously doesn't want to reproduce with women.

And besides...it just makes sense that a powerful man like that would want a way to be someone else. Let go of his power for once. Almost everyone wants to be a sub, somewhere inside.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
*happily waves hand in the air*

I thought of this around Valentiens, and it's seems it spread like wild fire. I posted it in the V-Days waiting thread, and it got bounced around for abit.

I'd think it'd be a cute couple, and yeah, Johnny'd be the catcher and Edmund would be pitching.
Uchiha Airin
He made a freudian slip at halloween that Gino was his clone, so he obviously doesn't want to reproduce with women.

What are you talking about? Officially Gambino said no such thing. Some regular user made a sprite comic edit to that effect, but again, that was a user. Gino's not a clone. stressed

And uh... I vote for taking turns. domokun They are good friends, they can share.

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
hmmm... heart
I see it like two growling Seme's trying to out dominate the other... but Edmund, being the "ninja" that he is.. would always get the upper hand.

Gambino may be "uke" but he won't go down without a fight. xd
Whaaaa? Where the hell did that pairing come from? And why can't they be reversible? I can imagine them switching roles every now and then. whee

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Ariel Palaz
Uchiha Airin
He made a freudian slip at halloween that Gino was his clone, so he obviously doesn't want to reproduce with women.

What are you talking about? Officially Gambino said no such thing. Some regular user made a sprite comic edit to that effect, but again, that was a user. Gino's not a clone. stressed

You're right, I can't find any evidence to the contrary. My apologies.

bihaenggis's Waifu

Star-Crossed Romantic

12,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
This always makes me near the point of gouging my eyes out. I'm an Edmund fan-- I'd rather not think of that in any way, shape, or form.

*Cough* Edmund as seme. *Cough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces