Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biedronka
Aularen
If you equip Sainte Ciel: Agape (Ciel's Tomb) and Antique Shop (Copper Mirror) and then sit, this is what happens:

User Image

Happens with the Eros alter too. :3
Mirror from Antique Shop does that no matter what item you equip, because it secret pose of mirror, not combination of items.

Oh, whoops! I'll fix it. whee

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
You know, I'm really starting to hate hidden poses...
The poses themselves are great but I often have my arms in this position and it's infuriating when I try to put an item on and the pose I wanted totally changes to something else because of how I'm standing.
classified_fu
User Image

Angelic Giver

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Oh my all these poses.... seams i have more items to get and try out now~ heart

Stellar Succubus

Florida Love
I found a new one!

When you equip the soot face, either pose, use the mirror from either the grave danger item or the ravenwood item. Your avi's face changes to this weirdly adorable face.

This one's quite a good one!

Angelic Manner and Demonic style layer under the soot face, too, making some really odd and interesting styles!

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
VVhip
Florida Love
I found a new one!

When you equip the soot face, either pose, use the mirror from either the grave danger item or the ravenwood item. Your avi's face changes to this weirdly adorable face.

This one's quite a good one!

Angelic Manner and Demonic style layer under the soot face, too, making some really odd and interesting styles!

o.o you're right! <3
Hey I know you! You once gave me some art in the AF.

Benevolent Entrepreneur

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
lots of good poses listed, thank you...

Don't know if this has been mentioned WIN Star (Holy Gate) pose when our avatar is facing right it is not bright but instead it's purple dark in colour! I thought it was glitching but then when my avatar turned back to face left side, it is bright yellow colours again. Even the pose icon has 2 "parts". It all makes sense

User Image

Versatile Model

People have posted about these:
User Image User Image User Image

But I didn't see anything about this:
User Image
When you turn around with the Bigfoot pose from Forteanagoria, he hugs you! <3

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Modus Operandi has a TON of secret backgrounds if you wear the camera, all depending on your hand position (default does nothing). And if you turn around, something's "added" to the background. The fanthread has pictures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff