Welcome to Gaia! ::

This thread is awesome. 3nodding There's a couple of them in the Lusty Scoundrel too. With the guy, when you're sitting, he's caressing your face, and with the girl, when you sit she's sprawled across your lap.

Lucky Bunny

24,725 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
SDPlus #084 The Impersonator has a secret pose, you need to equip the comunicator and put your arm in a especific pose, and you get this

User Image

i guess is a nice item to use in superhero themes User Image

User Image

Cutie-Pie

There's a secret pose in Little Lucie. (lol again).

When you do the Birthday Party pose (it looks like a black gift), a bloody knife will appear.

Beloved Hoarder

12,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Another Little Lucie pose if you bend your avi's left arm while in the present pose your avi is holding two kittens.

Salty Sweetheart

Teatreat
Another Little Lucie pose if you bend your avi's left arm while in the present pose your avi is holding two kittens.

And if you kneel and turn around with the kittens oAo

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
i found a secret pose on the item :User Image

just equip the pose with the tv and turn around.... ^^.. the child will pop out of the tv XD

Invisible Player

Someone already mentioned the make up in Lucie...it isn't really hidden, but it was slightly unexpected.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
I don't know if anybody mentioned this, but if you put on the latex gloves with both hands raised, it looks like you're just putting them on (I guess; could be just pulling on them). Are there any other secret poses from gold shop items?

Beloved Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was playing with companinons for fall and came up with this, it actually works on Gaia layering. I have it currently equippedm but that can change any minute lol.

Here he is, Benegan the Fall Beagle cat_xd ~ heart

User Image

Devoted Healer

10,075 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
If you sit with the sad pig boy item on diedrich flying on the pig;; you are sitting on the rainbow and hes infront of you~

edit;;
Sit with King Tootie-Kamen the Chihuahua in the SO HAPPY pose he goes on your head~

Sit with the Runcible Spoon bike and a small kitty ♥ kitty flag appears next to your head~ (I dont know if this is a special pose but its cute!~)

Hold the wand from solar mage in a certain position and a green light is in the center with a small white blotch of random light on the ground~

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ravenwood Manor was full of secret poses, both depending on which way your avatar was posed, and which way it was facing on the page.

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
DoodleNaut
i found a secret pose on the item :User Image

just equip the pose with the tv and turn around.... ^^.. the child will pop out of the tv XD
OMGWTF
I've had that item for months and I never noticed that. emotion_0A0 Freaking awesome.

queen sansa's Waifu

Obsessive Phantom

26,675 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
If you equip ravenwood manor's ravenwood manor bloody messages and then equip little lucie's black present it will spell the words in blood: "play with me" and also can spell, "welcome home."

Also on little lucie when you hold the kittens and turn around there is nothing behind you... but if u sit the lucie doll is behind you xp

ALLSSO i discovered this today!--> If you click the scissors on the sante ciel agape item your hair gets cut.. an example of that can be the wig i have on which is the sandman an is usually quite long biggrin

i dunno if anyone mentioned these already whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces