Welcome to Gaia! ::

Secret Poses Galore!

Welcome! This week's topic will be "Secret Poses"!
      Have you ever seen an item, that you absolutley loved? Then bought, just to find out that there was a secret pose? Then you said: "Hey! That's cool! I wonder if others have already found this one? owo"
      So here's the thread to talk about those secret poses! You can even talk about the artists who make the most! You can brag about finding a secret poses, chat about secret poses, chat about artists who make secret poses and more! Heck, I could even make a list about known secret poses!

~*~*~

This use to be a thread about a secret pose, but then I thought that I could make it into a Secret Pose Dicsussion thread! And I did!~ But I'd like that you follow some rules, y'know, so that this thread doesn't become a flame war, and result to it being moved to the Chatterbox!

Rules

1. Obviously, please follow the Terms of Service of Gaia
      2. Please do not make drama over who "found" the secret pose first. You'll be asked to leave if you do!
      3. Just be nice, and stay on-topic!~

~*~*~

So, just to keep some discussion going, I'll feed you all with spoons.
      > Secret poses, have you ever found one?
      > What are secret poses you know of?
      > Have you ever been the first to report a secret pose?
      > Do you think you should brag about it?
      > Do you know any artists who make secret poses regularly?
      > What's your favorite secret pose?
      > What do you feel abut secret poses?
      > Have you ever been annoyed by a secret pose?
      > Have you ever seen an avatar with a secret pose, and tried to find what item it was?
      You're now full of spoons.
      Please enjoy the new thread!~

Sparkling Senshi

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
thats old...i found it when it was released.

Super Genius

Old or not, it's neat to have something like that take you by surpise. It's like finding an extra present under the Christmas tree.

I kinda like the Hidy-bush pose from the Spring Nymph when you sit down. So many people were asking for a tree to sit under, so I can just picture how many people went to equip the tree, proceeded to sit and had to stare for a moment before going "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-"

Especially since I was one of them. I do still wish for a good tall tree to sit under, but I do have to admit I did get served somethin' fierce.

Dapper Dabbler

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I did not know about it, cool find!

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Heh, my Reve just got that vest that's called "Surprise Attack" or something like that. Seemed odd to call a vest that, until I happened to turn my avatar around and see smoke coming out. XD I love when Gaia makes poses change depending on how you position your avatar. 3nodding
Secret poses are fun to find.

The strangest one I discovered recently was in the Carol of Nick item. The brothers pose has Nick and Eb hugging, but if you sit they both pose as if you're taking a photo of them. They're both grinning and giving you the V sign too!

7,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Horizox

Have you noticed "Cat" "Apostrophe", make catastrophe?

Er, i'm pretty sure it's from catastrophe(disaster) and a play off cat starting the word and disasters. Donkey uses it on puss in boots in the new shrek movie.

Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
Sinivar

Especially since I was one of them. I do still wish for a good tall tree to sit under, but I do have to admit I did get served somethin' fierce.

mana seed has a tree you can sit under. 3nodding

Hardened Carnivore

I didn't know that, that's really cool.
If you have a Dander, equip the Big Bunny Buddy pose and sit down, this happens:
User Image

The slippers pose also does this:
User Image

Probably old news, but I think it's cute!

Caring Vet

19,100 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Yes, I've seen it before. I have two Catastrophes, and when I want to use the pose with the couch and the pose where the cat is facing a camera, I have to sit down because otherwise, the cat in the camera pose is like...floating a few milimeters above the ground, haha. xd

You know the one where the cat is looking at a laptop? When you're facing forward, it's the Gaia login screen with the big red button. When you turn around, the screen on the laptop changes to the forum homepage. heart

Devoted Knight

14,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Yay! This isin't about the toxic drop! biggrin

Thats awesome right there... It makes me want to buy Catastrope. ^^ just for that pose...

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
That's a cool hidden pose; I didn't know about it. :D

Neat find.
Soprano Mochi Kitty
Yes, I've seen it before. I have two Catastrophes, and when I want to use the pose with the couch and the pose where the cat is facing a camera, I have to sit down because otherwise, the cat in the camera pose is like...floating a few milimeters above the ground, haha. xd

You know the one where the cat is looking at a laptop? When you're facing forward, it's the Gaia login screen with the big red button. When you turn around, the screen on the laptop changes to the forum homepage. heart

Actually when you turn around, there's a debate going on that it's 4chan's homepage XD
  • Oh hey that's neat, I've never seen that before O:
    I don't think I've ever stumbled upon any secret poses for items before, nice find! whee

Oh look it's a fraction of people: 43,818/9O,OOO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sinivar
Old or not, it's neat to have something like that take you by surpise. It's like finding an extra present under the Christmas tree.

I kinda like the Hidy-bush pose from the Spring Nymph when you sit down. So many people were asking for a tree to sit under, so I can just picture how many people went to equip the tree, proceeded to sit and had to stare for a moment before going "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-"

...Well what happened? D: I wanna know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces