Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it true if you sit while using the Nightmare bed from Lunas incense, a monster appears under the bed?

Yep! 0.36588921282799 36.6% [ 251 ]
Nope 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 28 ]
No clue... 0.5932944606414 59.3% [ 407 ]
Total Votes:[ 686 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Severus x James
fiddlesticks89

Oh, I get it now. That's unfortunate. I guess I made a mistake in inserting the images into the post. I can see the different items on all of them. That's very strange. Maybe I'm the only one who can see the post the way I intended to have it seen. sweatdrop If someone else points this out, then I'll be more than happy to take it down and make a new post with a list of the items, instead. Thanks for letting me know.

How odd C:
This is what it looks like for me.

Thanks for the heads up. I edited it just to make it simpler.

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I guess it was my mistake, then. xd I think I know what not to do when trying to paste an image location in a reply. stressed Still learning, I'm afraid. smile
fiddlesticks89
I guess it was my mistake, then. xd I think I know what not to do when trying to paste an image location in a reply. stressed Still learning, I'm afraid. smile

How did you put those images up?
If you did in in your dress up, you can just save that avatar and put the image code up after saving it on something like Photobucket.

Unless that's what you did, but reading about your findings are just boring. : (
fiddlesticks89

bah, practice makes perfect.

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Severus x James
fiddlesticks89

If you did in in your dress up, you can just save that avatar and put the image code up after saving it on something like Photobucket.

Unless that's what you did, but reading about your findings are just boring. : (

What I did was copy the image location from my home screen. I had to change my avatar in order to show the items. Alas, the fact that the images changed along with my current wardrobe never entered my mind. I don't have a Photobucket account, and to be honest, I don't want to open one up because I have enough online accounts to keep track of. I'm sorry that you find the thread boring to read. neutral I did put the items in bold so that users would know which ones had secret poses. Can't please everyone, I'm afraid. 3nodding

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Severus x James
fiddlesticks89

But again, thanks for the heads up. wink

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Lady-Shiro
fiddlesticks89

bah, practice makes perfect.

It does, indeed.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
here are some

User Image

ballad isn't really a hidden pose though. it's just that when you turn around you can see her face
fiddlesticks89
Severus x James
fiddlesticks89

What I did was copy the image location from my home screen. I had to change my avatar in order to show the items. Alas, the fact that the images changed along with my current wardrobe never entered my mind. I don't have a Photobucket account, and to be honest, I don't want to open one up because I have enough online accounts to keep track of. I'm sorry that you find the thread boring to read. neutral I did put the items in bold so that users would know which ones had secret poses. Can't please everyone, I'm afraid. 3nodding

You..really like to jump to conclusions, don't you?
I never once said the whole thread was boring, if it was, I wouldn't be here. I said it was boring to just read about your findings, because you don't get to see a picture with it as well. I'm just trying to help you out here, I'd appreciate if you'd get along with me a little as well.
i never make my avatar sit or turn around - 3 -
that's probably why i never discover these secrets x]
i wish i had the gold to buy all these items, i want to see for myself D=

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Severus x James
fiddlesticks89
Severus x James
fiddlesticks89

You..really like to jump to conclusions, don't you?
I never once said the whole thread was boring, if it was, I wouldn't be here. I said it was boring to just read about your findings, because you don't get to see a picture with it as well. I'm just trying to help you out here, I'd appreciate if you'd get along with me a little as well.

I wasn't at all trying to offend you. After rereading my reply, I see what made it sound mean. I meant to write "post", instead of "thread". The last sentence could be taken the wrong way, as well. For both I am truly sorry. I usually reread my responses before submitting them. Next time, though, I'll be extra careful. The last thing I want is to do offend someone. And to make amends with you, I again thank you for pointing out the flaw in my first post.

Cygnus Fangirl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.if you turn around and kneel when you have the pepper-tea
SD+ doll's 'conspicuous teacup' pose equipped, she pops
out with glowy eyes. xD

Aged Noob

Heavenly Awesome, when you turn around you see a sun smiling. At. You.
Definitely Reve. It's just too bad mine hasn't fully evolved yet. Then I could full explore all the poses. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff